Winter Sickness pt 1 (Sam)

Simple. Probably already wrote one like this but idrc.

My birthday is in 9 days!

Imagine... Getting sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam

You sat down on the hard motel room floor. You leaned your back against the foot of Sam's bed and shivered. There was no heat and it was a cold winter, one of the worst. As a hunter, you didn't have many clothes but you would make sure to get a good jacket next time. The Winchester's were getting breakfast, but that was an hour ago. They should be home.

The door opened just like you expected. Dean stepped through first, then Sam. He had a box in his hand and set it on the small table.

Dean looked at you and smirked. "Cold?" He teased. Sam looked at you with sympathy. He slid off his jacket and threw it to you.

"Thanks." You muttered.

"No problem."

"Isn't Sammy so considerate!" Dean said loudly, starring at his younger brother.

"He is." You agreed.

"Shut up." Sam protested, a pink blush settling over his cheeks. You thought it was adorable.

Dean whistled and got a beer out of the little fridge. He uncapped it and chugged half of it.

"So get this..." Sam started. You didn't pay much attention.

"What do you think?" Sam asked, staring at you. You nodded and went back to daydreaming.

"Come here." Dean ordered. You stood and made your way to him. He held a hand to your forehead and made a face. "You have a fever. Congrats, you get a cookie."

You walked over to Sam and let him feel. His touch sent sparks through your entire body.

"Damn." He whispered, concerned. You rolled your eyes and slumped forward in your chair. Sam opened his arms. You raised an eyebrow at him. Dean watched closely and assessed the situation. You stood and then settled back down in Sam's lap. Your side pressed against his heated body. His jacket was still tucked around your shoulders.

"Thanks Sammy." You rested your head against his shoulder and fell asleep in his arms.

Your Asleep

"You got the hots for [Y/n]!" Dean giggled.

"Dude, what are you 13?" Sam demanded, enjoying your weight against him.

"You do!" Dean laughed hysterically.

"How about you the thing where you shut the hell up. Forever."