Cas x Reader

Imagine... Almost drowning and Cas saves you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Y/n]!" Dean yelled, freezing from the cold lake water. Sam rose to the surface breathing heavily.

"Find her?" He yelled.

"No!"

You couldn't move. You watched the boys try and fail to look for you. Your body was to numb to even kick your feet. Your head throbbed. All the air inside your lungs seemed to deflate. Before you decide to give up and just quit, A large tan object seemed to be holding their arms out at you. With all your strength, you held up your arm and the person grabbed it. A burst of blue light and you were at the surface.

"Dean!" Cas yelled. It was Cas. Your beautiful angel had to save you once again.

"Cas!" Sam yelled, swimming over. His hair was flattened down and his cheeks were puffed out. His eyes turned green from the murky lake water.

"Defiantly a water spirit." You muttered to Sam. Across the water, Dean motored over with a little boat and loaded Sam on first. Him and Sam yanked you out of the water and then helped up Cas.

"The hell were you thinking?" Dean said, frantically wiping you down with a towel. Sam ruffled his hair and then shook his hair in your face.

"You frinkin' dog!" You laughed.

Cas sat motionless staring at you. His trench coat wasn't wet anymore but his hair was. You walked over and set yourself on his lap. He leaned over and rested his shoulder on yours.

"Thanks." You whispered in his ear.

"My pleasure." He muttered, throwing an arm out to steady you. You took your towel and dried his hair.

You kissed his cheek and leaned into his embrace even more.

"Wait till' we get back." Dean moaned.

"Sorry, not sorry."