Sam x Reader

Spoilers of Season 9-10

It's mothers day so it's a mother's day theme! Doing with all characters!

Imagine... Going with Sam to the cemetery where both your mom's are buried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly got in the car and slammed the door. The roses pricked your hand when you clenched them too tight. It would be a long drive.

You looked at Sam, tears burning in the back of your eyes. He looked at you with sympathy and proceeded to drive out of the garage. Sam held your hand the entire 14-hour drive.

He pulled in and you saw the large grey stones engraved with loved one's names. You hopped out of the car, roses in hand, and stumbled through the maze of stone. Every stone had a different name... a different person lying under it's contents...

Sam pulled you toward a smaller stone, one you picked out yourself with tears in your eyes. That was several years ago. It was also the day you joined the Winchester's.

"I'm so sorry." You said, dropping to your knees. The thorned roses stabbed your hand and blood dripped onto the rough soil. "It shouldn't have ended like this." Your voice broke as Sam rubbed your back. He'd only met your mom once, and it was an attempt to save her. Their plan had backfired and  they only saved you. You screamed for them to get your mom instead, but it was no use. She was dead before they even got there. You set the roses down and stood. Sam wiped the blood off your hands and hugged you tight. You couldn't cry. You shook and eventually let go. You struggled out of Sam's arms and marched toward a different grave. The engravement  read Mary Winchester.

Sam placed his lilies on the dirt before the grave and touched the stone. His head bent down.

"Happy Mother's day." He muttered. A tear splashed on the flower and he stood. With his head bent, he walked past you toward the car. Before he could get there, you grabbed his hand and pulled him toward a single tree; the only living thing besides you. You stepped onto a stone without a human under it and pushed him into your embrace. Warm tears soaked your jacket, but you didn't mind.

To be honest, Sam cried a lot for a guy. Mostly over his brother, but you didn't mind. He was more open about his feelings then his brother. You don't think he ever cried more then after Metatron killed Dean. That was the worst night of your entire existence. You and Sam forgot your own health for months, trying to find his cure.

"I'm so sorry." You whispered to Sam. He pulled his head back to look at you. His hazel eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"What?" He whispered. You put a hand on his cheek and rubbed your thumb on his cheek bone. He nuzzled his head on your hand and half-smiled. You smiled fully and pecked his lips.

"Happy Mother's day." You nodded. He looked sleepy.

"Happy Mother's day. Your driving."