Sam x Reader

am I the only one that thinks Jet Pack Blues describes Charlie and Dean's 'situation'... *cries*

*HARRY POTTER FANDOM REFRENCE HOPE YOU CATCH IT

Imagine... Getting taken by a Dijin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It stroked your cheek gently-too gently.

"Go to sleep," It cooed. It's eyes lit up with blue light  and then you were home.

"Hey, did you get milk?" Sam called from the kitchen.

"What?" You asked. You walked into the kitchen and walked up behind him. He was so tall.

"The milk? Remember?" He turned and seemed to be surprised at your closeness. "What-"

You stood on your tiptoes and pressed your lips to his. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you up to his height. You wrapped your legs around his waist when Dean walked in.

"Alright lovebirds." He said, getting a beer out of the kitchen. "I know your engaged but that doesn't mean you can have sex on the counter."

Sam took your hand and rubbed your left ring finger. "Where's the ring babe?"

"It's uh-in the room with the bed." You said. You dropped out of his grasp. "I'll get it."

Your phone buzzed as you walked up the stairs, hoping your room was up there. The name on the screen said Ruby.

You opened the text and gawked at the screen.

It read: I still like sam

You rolled your thumbs along the digital keyboard angrily.

that's ur problem

You responded. You opened the door of a bedroom and saw a picture of you, Sam and Dean. The same picture was in your bag with the same frame...

Next to the picture was the most beautiful ring...  You picked it up and slid it on your finger, fitting perfectly.

It was yours. You looked around the room. Sam's clothes were littered across the floor.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked, his deep voice filling the silent room. He wrapped his strong arms around you from behind. You twisted and laid your head on his chest.

"Not sure yet."

You pulled away and smiled at him. Concern was still in his eyes when he smiled.

Dean passed the room and motioned for you to go with him. At first you shook your head, then you gave in.

"Sammy, I'm- uh gonna go pick up that milk you wanted." You swiftly broke away and ran down the stairs.

"Bye babe..." His voice died out as you slammed the apartment door behind you. You pulled out your phone and called Dean.

"The hell are you?" You whisper yelled. You turned and saw him, walking toward you. He held a finger to his lips.

"I need you to wake up. I need you to wake up." He repeated.

"What are you talking about?" You asked.

"You need to- Why do you look so scared?" He asked, expression changing in flat seconds.

"That was weird. I think I need a nap..." You placed a hand on your head and knocked on the apartment door. Sam opened it and led you and Dean back inside.

"What happened babe?" Sam asked. Dean shut the door and went to his room, mumbling things. Sam crouched to your height and placed his hands on your cheeks. "You feel fine."

"I'll just sleep it off." That's how you solved most of your problems anyway.

"I'll go with you." Sam offered. He held your hands and walked before you up the stairs.

You both changed and stood at the foot of your bed. He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you Sam Winchester." You said. In your normal world, you made sure to say it lots, especially to Sam.

He looked taken back. "You've only ever said that to me four times. Once when I first asked you out, when you were drunk, when I almost- you know, and now." He noted.

You looked down in embarrassment. In your world, Sam was a softie. In this one... Not so much. You sort of liked it. He was less careful.

"I love you too." He muttered.

You laid in bed and tossed and turned.

"I don't feel good." You answered Sam's troubled look.

He heaved and pulled you on top of him. You smiled softly and made it so you were nose to nose.

"I'll just have to make you feel better." He smiled evilly. He kissed your neck and you giggled the whole time.

"Sammy!" You breathed. He made his way up to your lips. He slid his hands down to your waistline.

"I feel better already." You muttered against his lips. He smiled against yours.

The Warehouse

"If this is a dream... I'll wakeup." You cried.

Sam shook his head again. His eyes widened when you placed the knife to your stomach.

His hazel eyes lit up bright blue and his voice sounded heavy. "Goodluck."

And you shoved the knife in your stomach.

"Sam! She's awake." Dean yelled up the stairs. He gently took the IV out of your neck and cut the binds on your wrists. You toppled to the side but Dean caught you. Sam took you and held you tight. You lifted your head and rested it on Sam's forehead.

"I love you."

Without missing a beat, he replied. "I love you too."

Butterflies fluttered as the next words came out of your mouth. "I don't feel good."

Concern splattered across his face. "We'll get you home."

Dammit, you thought. Only works once.