Sam x Reader

Since this is the 101th fanfic... it must be about Dalmatians.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes poured over the demon lore once again. Bor-ing.

You closed the book, stood up and stretched.

"Anything?" Dean asked gruffly. He had a laptop. Lucky. Sam was taking notes from a different book. He didn't even look up.

You herd the fluttering of wings and just expected it to be Cas.

"Howdy!" You recognized the voice as Gabriel's.

You stood and braced for impact from behind the back of your chair. "What the hell do you want?"

"Easy sweetheart. Just here to put the candy back in the land."

"What does that even- You know what, never mind." Dean muttered. He shut his laptop and glared at the archangel. 

"Candy Land?" Gabe questioned. "Board Game? No takes?"

You all shook your head.

"What do you want?" Sam asked, finally closing his notepad.

"To have fun," Gabe said. "You like dogs right, Sammy?"

"Don't call me that.' Sam demanded. Gabe rolled his eyes.

"Alright lovebirds." You said, mostly to Gabe. "What do you- Ruff!"

You put a hand over your mouth.

You tried your voice once more and another high pitched bark formed.

"Alright you son of a bitch, listen, we don't wonna play your dumbass fantasy. Just leave her alone and you won't die." Dean growled.

"Calm your junk, hotshot. It'll only last a day."

"What-"

The angel fluttered away and you could feel yourself get smaller until you could

just reach Sam's ankle.

"Oh my god," Dean whispered, staring in awe at your new look. "You are adorable."

You rolled your eyes and barked at him. Sam smiled in amusement. He always love dogs-especially puppies.

You turned to him and licked his ankle. He giggled and lifted you into his lap. He scratched your ears and your muzzle.

Dean snorted. He knew you loved Sam. Little did you know, Sam loved you back equally.

As Sam continued his research, you settled down and took a nap in his lap.

Dean would occasionally get a beer,  scratch your head then sit back down.

When you woke up, you ended up in Sam's room on the bed.

"I didn't think you'd mind." He muttered to you.

He striped himself down to his boxers and climbed into the warm bed.

He always slept on his back,  chest up. You decided t was a good place to sleep. 

***

"Sammy." You whispered. You found yourself cuddled into his chest. Naked, You had the decency to put clothes on before you woke him. You had just slid on one of his old hoodies.

He groaned and opened his eyes. He smiled sleepily. "Hey beautiful. Welcome back. How was Dalmatian Years?"

"Great."

You didn't know what to do. You kissed his lips softly, trying them against yours. He just melted into it.

He  pulled away gently.

"I'll kiss you when I'm awake." He whispered. He drifted back off to sleep and you followed.