Dean x Reader

Alright guys, for my 100th fanfic... I'm giving you a preview because it might take a few days to write.

Preview

"C'mon Sammy!" You yelled. "It's a suicide mission!"

"I don't care!" He screamed. "Their gonna die and it's gonna be my fault."

"No." You demanded, lowering your voice. You pushed Sam slightly. "It's my fault, so I should go in."

You ignored his protests and marched past him inside the flaming house.

Imagine... Getting amnesia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!" You giggled. Dean swung your hands and smiled as you walked down the path.

You looked around and smiled. A little black haired girl was played with a ball with her twin sister; Both had the same beautiful features. Tan, creamy shin, silky black hair and small and chubby. Someone that could be a cousin or older brother walked inside for maybe a split second before it happened.

One of the girls chucked the ball right in the road. There wasn't any cars. She bolted to get the ball, but fell over it. She didn't cry.

Well, she did when the car was speeding at her at 100 mph.

You made a decision that you hoped was the right one. You broke free of Dean and shielded the little girl. She sobbed as you were thrown behind her.

Your head hit the pavement and everything went black.

***

You woke up with needles sticking out of your arm and people holding both your hands. You could lightly feel someone's hair tickle your arm. It was soft and thick. Almost like... Someone you used to know. You couldn't put a finger on the name. Almost like their memory was faded.

You looked at them. Two men. One was obviously tall, even slouched over. His head was rested on your arm and he was gripping your hand. He was pretty hot. The other was even hotter. He had military-cut dirty blonde and almost doll-like features. You had a connection with this one.

"Where am I?" You asked aloud, hoping one of them would wake up. The blonde one lit up when he saw you.

"How are you feeling?"

"Um, why are you in my room?" It sounded politer in your head.

The man faltered. "What?"

"Hate to break it to you pal, but I don't know you. Or him." You gestured to the guy sleeping.

"Nurse." The man said. His eyes were candy-apple green. His cheeks were smeared with freckles.

A lady with baby blue shrubs and curly red hair walked in and smiled. She had light brown eyes with eyeliner making her appearance near perfect. You were suddenly jealous of her beauty.

"Glad your awake." She said. Her voice was melodic, like an angels would be if they existed.

"Me too." You muttered. "Why exactly am I here?"

The nurse was very patient (pun intended). "You were hit by a car. You had a major concussion and a irregularly laced shoulder joint."

"And, who are they?" You asked her, looking for guidance. "I mean, they look familiar, but I don't..."

"Amnesia. You could have it for a few months, maybe even forever."

Blondie gapped. "Isn't there something you can do?"

"No. You'll just have to... Fill her in. We still have to run a few CAT scans."

The man nodded but said nothing.

"I am so sorry, sir."

The man nodded again. The nurse left and the man stood up.

"Alright Cas, you got your ears on?" He said aloud. You looked at him. "I need your help so get your feathery ass down here."

"Who're you talking to?" You asked.

"A friend." He sneered.

The man sleeping grunted and nuzzled his head in your arm more. You didn't have the heart to wake him.

The other man looked at you pleadingly. "Please, you have to remember me. Us. Please."

"I'm sorry mister, I don't know you."

He sat back down. "Well, my name is Dean-"

"What's my name?" You interrupted.

"[Y/n]. [Y/n] [Y/l/n]."

"Cute." You muttered.

"We hu- go to college together. Well, you and Sam do. I'm a mechanic. Sam's my little brother." Little did you know, he was lying about some of that.

You looked at the sleeping man. Sam. "How old am I?"

"24."

"What was I like? Before?"

He wiped a tear from his eyes. "You were fluent in sarcasm. You were hilarious, an all around good person. You were a history nut." He stopped for a second. "Really gorgeous. Your mom's name was Ellen, sister Jo. They died in a house fire." He gulped. "Dad's name is Bobby. He works with me."

Sam finally woke up and smiled. His smile was pretty and white.

"Hey [y/n]."

Sam looked at his brother and his face dropped. "I'm gonna get some coffee."

He left and Dean continued telling you. "You and Sam were really close. I mean share-the-same-bed close."

"We weren't together, right?"

"No."

It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Were we ever together?"

"No." His voice cracked.

You knew he was lying. You grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"Just help me remember." You whispered. There was too much tension in the room.