Twist and Shout

*SPOILERS

So if you guys haven't read Twist and Shout it's probably the best fanfiction I have ever read. It's so well written and perfect. It broke my heart, I cried for 3 days. If you read it you'll know the pun I'm about to make.

I couldn't help but fall in love with it.

I'm listening to that song on repeat right now. It's a good song. Here's the link: http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=vGJTaP6anOU#Elvis_Presley_-_Can_t_Help_Falling_In_Love_(Audio)

Summary:

It's a destiel story based into the 1960's-80's. Dean meets Cas at a party and Cas knows Dean was trouble, but accepts to ride home with him anyway.

They fall in love, but being gay in the 1960's was a pretty big deal, so their relationship is mostly a secret until a few people find out. Dean races motorcycles and wins a race. He takes Cas to the beach and then a few more things happen.

Dean has to enroll for the war, leaving Cas devastated. Cas says he'll wait for Dean.

When Dean gets back, he is completely different.

Then some other things happen, and Cas is very sick. Dean visits Cas in the hospital even after they broke up.

Then some other thing happen and it's very sad and I sobbed.

Please read it then tell me what you think!

Maybe I'll write an afterward for you guys if you really want it...

*Link is below