Castiel x Reader

Imagine... Cas getting drunk and then 'making it up to you.'

"[Y/n." You herd, coming from behind you. You turned and saw Cas, wobbling around.

"What happened to you?" You asked, steadying him by the shoulders. He looked down at you, his breath smelling like cheap wine.

"I drank. Did you know a cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime?"

"I do know. Cas, how about you sit down." You pulled him by the hand and set him on the couch. You sat down next to him, bumping your leg on his. He grabbed your hand. "Cas?"

"Yes, [y/n]?"

"Watcha doin' Buddy?"

"Just enjoying you presense." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. You gave in trying to act cool.

"Cas, lets do this when your sober." You told him. You checked the clock. It was only 7pm. "Wonna go to the store with me?"

"Yes. I'll get my wallet."

"That's okay, Cas. I'll pay. I just need some, uh, juice." You used an excuse to get out of the bunker. He quickly touched your forehead.

***

"Cas? Where are we? Cas?" You started to panic. Where was he? He wouldn't just leave me here, would he? "Goddammit, Cas!" You screamed.

"Shhhh. I'm right here." From behind he put his hands on your shoulders.

"Where are we?" You asked, not bothering to turn around.

"Behind the grocery store."

"Which grocery store?"

"The local one, [y/n]." He rolled his eyes.

"So, your sober? Not high on human juice anymore?"

"No. I apologize for that." He looked kind of ashamed. You finally turned around. He was closer than you had expected. Only a couple inches away.

"It's okay, Cas. We all have our moments." You placed your hands on his waist and pulled him even closer. Your hips were touching.

"[Y/n]..." He started. He looked scared, like something was behind you.

You dropped your hands and stepped away from his reach. He immediately recreated what he did, but you weren't mad. "I just have to get something from inside really quick."

"Wait, [y/n]..." Cas stepped forward and slammed you against the brick wall. You gasped. He pushed his body next to your. His arms were placed so you couldn't escape. You pulled his face down to yours and kissed him. He parted his lips and breathed in. He replaced his hands so they were on your hip bones. Since he was fully supporting you, you held onto his shoulders and wrapped your legs around his waist. your back was still against the stone cold wall. He let go for a second and tapped your forehead.

We were back at your room in the bunker. He carried you to the bed. He sat down first so you were carefully placed on his lap. We never broke this kiss, so that was a success. His hands trailed up and down your back.

"I cannot go this far with you. Espically you. I don't want you to get hurt." He muttered.

Your lips strained for more. "Then we won't go that far." You whispered in his ear, taking off his trench coat.

"I can undress myself, [y/n]."

"Yeah, but it's so much better when I do it." You whispered in his ear. ou felt his smile against your lips.

*Long story short they make out for a long time*