Teenage!Dean x Teenage!Reader

4 days till my birthday...

This was also a request thanks!

Imagine... Going to school with Dean and him having a huge crush on you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slammed your locker shut and heaved your backpack over your shoulders once again. You walked to first period, silently avoiding people.  A boy you had never seen before walked up to you and smiled. You did a double-take and stared longer.

"Hey, do you know where room 214 is?" He asked you. You got a good look at him. He had sparkly green eyes and military crew cut blonde hair. He about a head taller than you.

"Yeah actually, I'm headed there myself." You answered.

"I guess I'll have to follow you then." He said gruffly.

You walked down the hall with the boy at your side. Girls always looked back at him and boys held them tighter. Jealously was a beautiful thing in high school.

"So what's your name?" He asked. 

"[Y/f/n]." You replied, dodging a soccer jock. "What's yours?"

"Dean Winchester." He said. His voice was deep. You arrived at the classroom and headed inside. You noticed Dean wasn't carrying anything.

"Did you bring a pencil?" You asked politely.

"I won't be here long enough, princess." He said, a smirk on his face.

You were no longer pleased with him. "Seriously?"

His face softened. "Sorry, okay?"

"Yeah." You proceeded into the classroom and took your seat. Dean occupied the seat next to you as more of the class filled in.

"Hello, Dean Winchester I see." The teacher whistled. She glared at him as is he were a mouse and she was an owl. She was young and nice, sometimes. It depended on what kind of student you were. She had sharp grey eyes and long curly blonde hair. She was pretty, in a thirty-year-old way.

"Where's your books?" She asked in a high-pitched tone. She raised her eyebrow and studied Dean. He smiled.

"Like I said, won't be here long enough."

"I'm not dealing with you right now." She decided.

Last Bell

You heaved you backpack over your shoulder just like the morning and headed out of the room. You looked down the hall at your locker and Dean was standing next to it. He smiled when he saw you and walked forward, ignoring everybody else.

He slung an arm across your  shoulders and smiled down at you. You felt a blush spread across your cheeks.

"Hey." You greeted.

"How was your day?" He asked. You were shocked; He seemed more like the Player type.

"Fine. How was yours?"

"Fantastic." He said, chuckling.

"What?" You asked. You stopped in your tracks and so did he. You scrunched your nose and looked at him. He couldn't help but stare.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No, no." He said. He kept staring. "Your just cute, that's all."

You laughed and gently pushed him. "Shut up!"

"Only roving my point darling." He poked your nose and headed onward, pulling you with him. "I'm driving you home."

"No that's okay." You said. "I walk."

Then I'll walk with you," He agreed. You sighed and shook your head. "What?" He asked innocently.

"Your cute." You leaned up and kissed his cheek. His face went pink and he kissed your lips.