Long Drives

Almost my 100th fanfic... gotta think of something good...

btw guys, my instagram is liz.g.m and I will be starting a fandom account in June so I'll give you the details for that as well

Imagine... Falling asleep on one of the boys in the Impala.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cas

It was crowded in the small Impala backseat. You were smashed against the door riding next to Cas and then Kevin. You continually yawned, annoying Dean.

You yawned again. "I can't help it!" You whined, your eye lids getting heavy.

"Just go to sleep." Sam ordered, settling in his seat.

"It's not comfortable back here."

Sam turned around and glared at you. "As kids we always slept back there. You, me and Dean fit till' we were about 10, then it just got weird."

"Just sleep." Dean said, softer than his brother. Sam easily fell asleep, ushering you to do the same.

"It would be best if you slept." Cas muttered. Dean watched from the front seat, silently smirking. Kevin and Sam were asleep. Why not?

"Whatever." You grumbled. You settled into your seat uncomfortably.

Cs wrapped an arms across your back. You shifted so your legs were sprawled across the whole seat. You put your head on his shoulder and finally fell asleep.

Dean

"Lets switch out. You look exhausted" Dean said.

"Thanks," You grumbled. You didn't protest. You and Dean quickly switched spots. You peered behind you and saw Sam asleep in the backseat. You softly smiled and crossed your arms.

Dean quietly turned the music on. You recognized the song as Chasing Cars.

"You can sleep," Dean told you. He patted his leg.

You were just tiered. you laid down and set your head gently on his muscular leg. He softly stroked your hair and you instantly fell asleep.

Sam

The Impala was loaded. Cas, Meg and Kevin in the back, you Sam and Dean up front.

"You have enough for a motel?" Dean asked Sam.

Sam shook his head. "Acouple ones." He handed them to Dean. You rumbled around in your pockets for spared money. You pulled out a crinkled $10 and gave it to Dean.

He counted the money and looked at the motel. "Only like, 30 bucks."

"Are we stopping?" Kevon asked quietly. Meg and Cas were having their own conversations.

"No." Dean said, starting up his car gain. "Were not that far."

You snorted and re-adjusted yourself in the seat. Winchester's take up lots of room. You didn't get that much. 

Sam laced his fingers with your and you smiled up at him. You'd been a couple for a while now. He was a literal puppy dog. Adorable.

"Go to sleep." He whispered. his deep voice sent shivers down your spine.

"Are you going to sleep?" You asked him. He put a hand on your waist.

"Alright, this isn't 50 shades of grey, you can chill." Dean said, laughing. You smiled and cuddled up to Sam. He kissed your head and it magically sent you both into a peaceful slumber.