Dean x Daughter!Reader

WATCH THIS IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER

*SEASON 10 SPOILERS

http://www.people.com/article/supernatural-taylor-swift-shake-it-off-parody-jared-padalecki-more-spn-cameo

OR JUST TYPE IN 'SHAKE IT OFF SUPERNATURAL PARODY' AND CLICK ON THE FIRST ON BY THE HILLYWOOD SHOW

Imagine... Dean not letting you go on a hunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Dad!" You argued.

"You barely know how to hold a gun!" Dad retorted.

"I'm ready!"

"No you aren't." Uncle Sam butted in.

"How do you know?" You turned on him.

"Cause I tried teaching you. You said, an I quote," He cleared his throat. "'Normal teenagers don't even know how to load a gun, why should I have to learn how to shoot?'" He even tried mimicking your tone.

"I'm an adult, Sam! I'm 21, stop treating me like I'm 15!"

"21 acting like your 7!" Dad snorted. Sam smiled.

"Please Dad." You begged.

"Fine." Dad said. Sam glared at him. Excitement roared inside you like a lion. "Only if you can... Beat Sam in a fight."

"Shit." You muttered. Sam cracked his knuckles and started toward you.

You punched him right in the center of his face. He stumbled back and looked more amused than angry. He came back smiling. You swept across his feet and he fell back to the floor.

"Damn..." Dad muttered. You leaned a knee on Sam's chest and put little pressure on it.

"Done." Sam said. You took your knee off him and helped him up.

"Can I go now?" You asked dad.

"Yes." He smiled. You hugged him. "My babies off to kill." He fake sniffled. You smacked his arm.