Cas x Reader

Imagine... Stargazing with Cas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Dean!" You yelled, grabbing his keys from his jacket pocket.

"Yeah?" He yelled from his room.

"Can I use your car?"

"Don't crash it."

"Shut up!"

"Bye!"

"Bye."

You let out a sigh and closed the door behind you. You went to the car and climbed in.

"Beautiful night, isn't it?" Someone said. You hadn't brought a weapon. You braced yourself and looked to the passenger seat. Castiel was sitting, buckled in his seat, eyes on the night sky.

"I guess." You pushed the keys in the slot and pulled out of the lot.

"Can you go to the closest open field." It was more of a demand then a question.

"Why?" The question slipped out of your mouth, knowing there would be no answer.

You drove into the field and Cas stepped out. He carefully placed himself so his back was against the windshield. Still in the car, you got out and followed in suit. You held hands and just stared at the stars.

You took a moment to look at Cas, then back at the stars.

"The stars-this view, is gorgeous." You muttered, not being able to explain it's beauty.

You herd his head shift and felt his eyes on you. "This view is beautiful too."