Cas x Reader

Imagine... Cas calling you his Bumble Bee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What would you like to eat?" Cas asked, rummaging through the bunker cupboards.

"I'm good, Cas." Sam called. He flipped the note book and wrote something down. He sat close to you and showed you. He was breathing on your neck again. You didn't mind though. Sam was your older brother so he could get close. Only him and Dean. No one else. "Look at this. Mysterious light bean in the early 1900's was reported every ten years since. That's the only pattern. Lucky us, this is one of the ten. Every cycle, it kills of 200 people per state. It only strikes in the day."

"Maybe a vamp? Or a nest?" You suggested.

He shook his head. "The victims' blood was all there."

"Witch?"

"It's possible."

Cas strolled out of the kitchen with a big bowl  in his hand. You tilted your head.

"What's that?" You asked. He sat down next to you and pushed the bowl in front of you. It was full of a golden substance. It looked think.

"Honey." He said proudly smiling. You looked at him like, 'why is this necessary?'

"Why?" You asked, dipping your finger in the honey. You plopped it in your mouth and sighed. The sweet taste danced over your tongue.

"Because your my bumble bee." He pressed a kiss to your cheek as it got redder and redder.