Dean x Reader

Imagine... Being and angel and Dean has a soft spot for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Castiel, I'm fine. I promise. It's just since Heaven... I've been lonely." You told your brother. He looked at you with sad eyes.

"You should have told me sooner. I am taking you to a couple of friends of mine." He told you, stepping forward slowly.

"I don't know, Castiel. Will they enjoy my company?"

He put is hand on your shoulder and flew you to his human friends.

The Bunker

You had flown to the bunker and went to find the humans. They stood together and compared notes. At first you thought they were together together. One was taller than the other. He had brown shaggy hair and the shorter one had short, blonde hair. The short one turned and eyes you. His eyes widened and smacked his brother. He also turned but looked at Castiel first.

"Who's that?" He asked Castiel.

"This is my younger sister, [Y/n]." He introduced you and if you could blush, you would have. A sudden shyness ran through your vessel and you shouldered in behind Castiel. "She's very shy."

"And very hot." The short one muttered. You held your hand to your forehead and tilted your head in confusion.

"My vessel does not have a fever."

Both the men laughed and Castiel chuckled. He stopped when you looked at him, very confused. He cleared his throat and the men held in laughter.

"This is Sam," He pointed to the taller man. He smiled and held out his hand in greeting. "Put your hand to his and grasp lightly. It's called a hand shake." You did as told and Sam lightly shook your and his hand. Your eyes widened. Hand shake!  "And this is Dean." Dean smiled but didn't hold out his hand. You looked confused. Why didn't his hand come out? Did you do something wrong?

"Does she have all her mojo? Why is she here?" Dean asked, eyeing you.

"[Y/n]'s grace is in tact and she is at full power. She is here mostly because I want her to experience what life is like for humans." 

"So we're babysitting?" Sam said. His voice was husky.

"No." Castiel growled, becoming angered. "Teach her what humans do. Hugging, kissing, holding hands. Driving, lying, how to tie shoelaces."

The list could have gone on. You simply never really associated with humans.

"Alright." The short one said-Dean. You'd have to remember that.

Dean. Dean. Dean.

"Let's get started." Sam said, smiling.

"Goodbye, [Y/n]." He leaned down and whispered  in your ear. "If anything happens, leave. They'll understand. Call me." He slid a paper into your pants pocket and encircled his arms around your shoulders.

"What are you doing Castiel?" You asked into his neck.

"It's called a hug. They'll teach you about it." He let go and smiled at you.

You saw his wings spread and he flew away, waving and smiling. You never really liked smiling but never really tried.

"Okay, [y/n], I'll show you around. Our first lesson is tonight." Dean told you, leading you out. You nodded to Sam and followed Dean.

"We don't really have any spare bedrooms, so you'll have to bunk with me."

"I don't sleep." You muttered. The height difference between you was horrendous. He almost a foot taller than your vessel. The other man, Sam, was unusually tall. He could easily tower over you.

"We'll make do." He walked into another room with a large bowlish device.

Toilet. That's what the call it.

He made a gesture to follow him outside. "That's pretty much it for now. We can't really go outside because of the snow." Dean scratched his head and looked down at you. He had beautiful eyes. You could get lost in them.

He went back down the stairs but you didn't feel like walking so you flew to the kitchen where Sam was eating.

"What does that taste like?" You wondered. He jumped and almost dropped the food in his hand.

"You scared me." He breathed and took a bite of his food. "Do you want some?" He handed it to you and you rolled it in your hands.

"What is this?" You nibbled the end where his mouth mark was. You immediately regretted the decision. You tasted every single atom.

"It's called a sandwich. Peanut butter and banana." He said proudly.

You handed it back and he shrugged and took another bite.

"Where'd you go?" Dean asked, panting.

"I have been here the whole time." you said innocently. He rolled his eyes and grabbed what Sam called a sandwich.

"Let's just start the lesson." Dean mumbled. "Holding hands?"

"So what you do is hold out your hand like this," Sam explained. I did as he said. "It's like a handshake, only you leave your hand at your side for longer. It's usually something couples do."

He dropped your hand and you nodded. "What's next? A hug?"

"Yeah. What Cas did earlier."  Dean said, throwing away the crusts to his sandwich. He approached you slowly just like Castiel had. He embraced you gently, as if you were glass, waiting to shatter at any moment. You felt his arms move down your body and you slid your tiny arms around his back.

"The kiss now." Sam told you, obviously amused. Dean leaned down, your face inches away.

"Kissing is what people do when they love each other. And I think I love you." He pressed his lips to your. His eyes were closed so you did the same.

Sam had left the room and Dean showed you more what being a human was like.

"Your such an angel."