Sam x Reader pt. 1

Thanks for 600 reads!! Ily all❤

[y/f/n]= your full name

Imagine... Working a hard case with the Winchester's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the help, Hotshot but I got it from here." You said, wiping off your machete. The guy couldn't keep his eyes off you. He was tall, but that's all you could make out from his appearance.

"Yeah, okay. Like I'm gonna leave you here with a whole pack. Nice try Princess." The man countered, his husky voice making you feel warm. "Let's go."

"Go where? Your sex lair." You mocked, putting away your blade. This man won't hurt you. If he did you'd kick his ass.

"Please," His voice became softer making your heart melt. "You aren't safe. Just come home with me."

"Seriously, that's what rapists say. C'mon man, at least gimme' your name."

The man got closer and you could finally see his face. He had shaggy brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. His cheek bones were noticeable and he was very tan.  He was tall and well built. He shoved out his hand and you grabbed it. "Sam. Sam Winchester."

"Nice name." You muttered, still staring.

"How bout' you? What's your name?"

"I only say on the first date." You looked at his annoyed face and smirked. "[Y/n]. [Y/f/n]."

You took your hand away and saw his smile. Just his presence sent shivers down your spine.

Little did you know, you lived with him for 3 years now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, world to [y/n]." Dean said, clapping in front of your face.

"What? Sorry, what." You said, rubbing your eyes. Sam's hand was over yours bringing warmth through your entire body. He had that affect on people.

"We called Garth. He thinks it's this bird-thing called an aswang. Never herd of it and their harder to kill then douche bag angels."

"Damn. Where do they live?" You asked, voice raspy from day-dreaming.

Sam searched through his note book and landed on a page with lots of writing that made no sense. "The Vail County Ski Resort." Sam read, squinting at the page.

"Specific."

"They eat people. So yes. It's specific." Dean muttered, sipping his coffee. You didn't have your own so you sipped Sam's.

"Okay. When are we leaving?" You asked, staring between Sam and Dean.

"In about a half-hour. Pack warm stuff. It's an avalanche hazard. Like, level 9." Dean said in his big-brother voice.

"Thanks for the warning Sunshine but I got that."

"Don't have to be like that." Dean said, slightly annoyed.

Without another word, you went to your room and packed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It gets more exciting I promise❤