On Your Period

Hey, thanks for almost 280 reads!!

Sorry if any guys read this...

Imagine... Being on your period and stuck in the bunker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean

"Why have you been so moody the past few days?" Dean asked, annoyed.

You glared, not wanting to explain a girls needs.

Sam cleared his throat. "Let her be moody." He said, not looking away from his laptop.

"It's sooooo obnoxious." Dean complained.

"You know what else is obnoxious? Bleeding for seven days straight." you growled at him. His face paled. "So shut the fuck up and read your damn comic book."

"I didn't need to know that." He muttered. "And it's not a comic book."

"Alright, enough." Sam said, glaring at Dean. "Just leave her alone."

A cramp formed in your stomach and you unscrewed the cap. You picked out one and dry swallowed it.

"What, are you a druggie now?" Dean teased, not dropping it. Instead of screaming at him, you turned your attention to Sam.

"Can I use your laptop for a second?"

He slid it over to you and whispered something to Dean. He nodded.

You typed in a few things and found the perfect article. "Read this. The whole thing." You pushed the computer at him and waited a few minutes.

"That was disgusting." He muttered, staring at you. "And that's-"

"Yup."

"Ew."

"Girls, man." Sam said, already knowing what you showed Dean.

Dean leaned over and kissed your lips. His were rough but tried to be gentle.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in your ear.

"It's okay. But if you ever bring this up again, I'll break your nose."

Cas

Cas walked into your room without knocking and caught you on your mostly-hidden bathroom scale.

"What are you doing?" He wondered, walking over to read the outcome.

It wasn't your best. You got off and shoved your face in your pillows. The bottle of pills, almost empty, stood uncapped, begging you to take more.

"I have a question." You said, rolling over to face him. He was sitting on your bed, reading the pill bottle instructions.

"Ask."

"Can you take away cramps?" You asked, holding your stomach in pain.

"Yes."

"Can you take away mine? Please."

"Yes. Pull your shirt up."

You obeyed and he set his hand on your lower stomach. The pain had faded from your abdomen. No cramps. You set yourself on his lap and kissed him.

"Thank you. I owe you so much." You rested yur head on his chest as he held you.

"You owe me nothing."

Sam

"Here babe." Sam said, sitting down next to you. He handed you a chocolate bar and stole a piece when you opened it.

"Lucky I love you, or your hand would  be gone." You muttered.

"I'm special like that." He leaned over and kissed your cheek. He put an arm lazily around your shoulders.

You groaned when a knotting feeling formed in your stomach. Sam looked down, concerned. He ribbed your arm for support.

You set the chocolate on the table and put your feet up on the small loveseat couch.

"I'm gonna take a nap." You told him.

"Me too." He agreed, lying down making space for you. You rested your head on his arm and his hand stroked your side.

"Feel better, beautiful." He whispered, his deep  voice lulling you to sleep.

Kevin

You lying on the bed next to him, wanting affection.

"Hey, Kevvy." You greeted, smiling.

"Hey [y/n/n]." He muttered, face in pillows. "Are you tiered?'

"That'd why I came to take a nap."

"Okay good."

You cuddled up to him and ignored the pangs in your lower back. He knew your cycle and where it hurt. You guided his hand to the  spot and he gently rubbed it for you.

"Love you." you whispered sleepily.

"Love you too,"