Shots Fired

Only with Sam and Dean, sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine... Taking a bullet for one of the boys.

Dean

We just couldn't catch a break. Can't even grocery shop without being ambushed by something.

"To avenge the Mother!" You creature screeched, cocking it's gun loudly. The gun was aimed right at Dean's heart. Right as it's finger slipped over the trigger, you shoved Dean out of the way and was thrown back by a massive force.

Dean stood, looking at his chest, probably wondering how he's alive. Then he took a look at you.

"The hell did you do that for?" He sobbed, pressing down on the wound. It was centimeters away from your heart.

"I'm fine. I'll live."

"But you could have died."

"Focus on the positives." You muttered. Black spots danced in your vision. Your head pounded. Blood soaked through your shirt as Dean examined it.

"I'm calling a medic." He whipped out his phone and dialed 911.

He grabbed your hand and hung up the phone.

"Crazy thing we'd do for love, huh?"

Sam

The demon hissed and made a mistake of lunging. You knife was fixed on it's heart. The demon went limp and collapsed at your feet.

Something wasn't right. You turned to look a Sam and Dean. Laser points were set on their leather jackets.

"Make another step and you'll be cleaning their arteries off of ground. " It sneered.

You dropped the knife at your feet and held your hands up. A laser wasn't pointed at you.

"Nah, you'll do it anyway."

It was a close move, but it worked. As the gunman pulled the trigger, you leaped in front of the Winchester's, arms flailing. When your body hit the ground, they were at your side immediately. Sam stayed as Dean fought off the demon.

"It's just a little wound. Nothing to worry about." Sam cried. You wiped his tear away, causing him to cry more.

"Better me than you." You whispered, smiling for the last time. You reached up and kissed Sam with whatever passion you had left.

"Don't stop fighting." You muttered. The world went black and the birds stopped chirping.

"Welcome to Hell."