Flirting With You

I am so sorry for the gender pronouns

Imagine... Going to the mall with the boys and boys/girls flirt with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean

"I'm hungry." Dean whined for the millionth time.

"Then go get food." You said, looking at the price tag. Your eyes widened and you carefully back out of the store.

"Alright." Dean dropped your hand and went to find the food court.

After a couple minutes of just looking, a boy/girl came up to you. S/He was hot, to be honest. S/He had blown back black hair and sparkly light brown eyes. S/He was tan and tall. His/Her smile was bright. S/He walked up and up his/her arm against the wall like white boys do in movies. You rolled your eyes.

"I lost my virginity... Can I have yours?" S/He said the line like it was rehearsed.

You fake laughed. "How long did it take you to come up with that?"

"I'm loving the whole badass attitude."

You nodded and looked around his shoulder. Dean was storming up to the poor guy.

"You should leave." You warned.

"Why?" S/He asked, keeping his/her focus on you. Dean shoved past the boy/girl and kissed you gently. You smiled against his lips. Dean pulled away but kept his arms around you.

"Is s/he bothering you beautiful?" Dean asked.

"No, s/he was just leaving."

The boy/girl quickly stumbled away in terror and you turned back to Dean.

"Jealous much?" You laughed.

"Shut up." Dean muttered.

Cas

You leaned against the wall and tried regaining your focus. Everything was a blur.

"Miss/ter, you okay?" A big burly wo/man walked up and steadied you by the shoulders.

"I'm good thanks." You tried saying politely.

"I think you ought to come with me." They said. You knew what S/He wanted.

"Get the hell away from me." You snarled.

"Sorry sweethear, no can do." S/He looked around and attempted to lift you up. You kicked him/her, sending them to the ground.

"You bitch-"

"Leave her alone!" A deep voice yelled. You looked and saw the blur of a tan blob rush forward.

"I'm sorry!" Your attacker cried. "Really buddy! I didn't know s/he had a boyfriend."

Wrong choice of words. "Just because [y/n] had a boyfriend doesn't mean you kidnap her/him!" Cas boomed. He grabbed the attackers shirt and threw him/her against the hard gravel.

Cas walked over to and hugged you tightly. You snuggled your head against his trench coat.

"Did they hurt you at all?" Cas asked, stroking your hair.

"No." You mumbled. Cas left the attacker and walked you to the car. He got behind the wheel and sped back to the motel.

Sam

*I'm really tiered so there are gender pronouns

Sam pushed open the door, holding it open for you and Dean. The mall smelled like sugar and distinct spices. Sam grabbed your hand and smiled down at you. You couldn't hide the smile pushing at the corner of your lips. You looked at your feet and started walking.

"Lets get dinner." Dean said, leading the way.

"Star Wars is definitely better." You told Sam, resuming your earlier debate. He scrunched up his nose.

"Star Trek is way better." Sam said.

"Dude, Han Solo beats Spock any day."

"Nobody beats Spock." Sam argued. He pouted at you. You rolled your eyes and swung your entangled hands.

"Leia is a total badass."

"At least Spock didn't kiss his brother." Sam snorted. You smacked his arm lightly.

"It was an honest mistake!" You cried.

"Keep it down you nerd." Dean said, stepping back to walk next to you.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee, want some?" You asked Sam.

"I'd rather sleep tonight." Sam muttered. "The usual?"

"Yes please."

You kissed Sam's cheek and walked to Gloria Jeans. A teenage guy, maybe 17 walked up to you. He was adorable. He had sea-blue eyes and golden blonde hair. He was very tan and a little taller than you.

"Hey, uh, I'm Zack." He introduced, sticking out his hand. You shook it and smiled at him.

"I'm [y/n]." You dropped his hand and went to stand in line, oblivious of what he was trying to do.

"Could, I, uh get your number?" He asked shyly. You smiled brighter at his quietness.

"Your cute, but I have a boyfriend." You tried letting him down easy.

"That's okay." He said, smiling faltering a bit. You felt bad. He slowly walked away. Thankfully, Sam took his place.

"Who was that?" He asked sternly. He slung one arm over your shoulders.

"Just some guy. Asked for my number."

"I'll kick his ass." Sam mumbled. He pulled you into a rib-crushing hug. "Mine."