Castiel x Reader

Imagine... Teaching Cas to dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll be back. Just stay here. If the thing's going after 21 years old ladies then..." Dean said, cutting himself off. You'd been hunting with the Winchester's since childhood and they were still afraid to discuss girl things. Like bras. It was funny to bring up in conversations.

"Yeah. Got it." You said. Sam smiled and closed the door behind him and Dean.

You sat down on the couch and decided to curl up and take a nap. You had at least 3 days till' they come back. You lied your head on the arm and almost fell asleep. You felt something pop in next to you. Really close.

"Hello [Y/n]." You let out breath when you saw Cas. He stood and held up his hand to help you get up. You declined and just looked up at him. His hand eventually dropped back to his side.

"Hello Cas." You greeted, smiling. He smiled back.

"What do you feel about dancing?" He asked.

"Are you drunk?" You snorted. He scrunched his eyebrows together.

"No, I am not intoxicated at the moment. Will you teach me how to dance?"

"Cas, I'm not really good-"

"I am sure your an amazing dancer."

"Alright." You grunted and stood a little dizzy from all the moment. "So first, take one of my hands." He obeyed, his large hand encircling your petite one.

"Now what?" He wondered, his big blue eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Now you put your hand on my hip and I put my hand on your shoulder." He put his large hand on your hip, sending shivers up your spine. "The girl usually leads but..." He didn't offer. You slowly moved around the small motel room. He was graceful and beautiful. You were clumsy and stumbled around.

He pushed his feet under yours so he was holding all your weight.

"Cas, your going soft!" You giggled. He put his forehead on yours and kept moving around the room.

"I have a question." You whispered in his ear. He slid both of his hands to your waist.

"Yes, Angel?"

"Can you feel these emotions? I remember you when you were human and you said you loved the whole 'feelings' thing."

"I can feel this emotion. It was a good question."

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he completely took control of your movements.

You danced around the motel room for hours, just talking to him.

The dark illuminations made the room a little sad, but also a little hopeful.