Sam x Reader pt.1

Based off 7x17

Warning: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE(?) ALSO VERY SAD

Imagine... Sam visiting you at the mental hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in your room quietly, wondering if you would ever make it out. You stared at the white wall, wondering if they would ever come to get you.

They won't. If they even wanted to, wouldn't they be here? The voice in your head sneered. It seemed to laugh in your face as images flooded your head. Images of your blood-curdling screams as the warm, red substance flowed from your wrists.

You herd someone enter your room.

"[Y/n], meds."

You took them without even looking at the nurse. Your uneaten dinner sat on the table.

Your head began to throb and everything went blurry.

***

"What the hell happened?" Sam demanded. The doctor rolled his eyes.

"She has severe depression, insomnia, anorexia, the list goes on. It's not something you can just zap clean. She needs rest."

"Please, let me see her." He begged.

"Fine." The doctor said.

***

"[Y/n]," The doctor said. "Can you hear me?"

You looked up at him and nodded. He smiled.

"You have a visitor." He gestured for them to come in.

Your heart sped up and for the first time in months, you smiled.

"Sammy." You whispered, testing the name in your lips.

He smiled and slowly walked toward you. "Hey [Y/n]." He said.

You pranced over to him and practically jumped right in his arms. He held you tight. You felt whole again.

You pulled your head back and pressed your foreheads together. You stared into his glassy hazel eyes.

"This is the best progression we've seen in a while. Your welcome to stay, Sam." The doctor said. You didn't really hear him but he did leave.

Sam kissed your forehead and carried you over to the small single bed. He laid down with you on top of him.

"Sammy, I don't sleep." You said against his chest. You yawned, giving yourself away. He rubbed your back gently.

"I'll sleep with you." He whispered sadly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Your voice cracked.

It was the first for a lot of things.

For once, you slept without drugs filling your system, or without wanting to end it all together.