Insane Angels (pt.1)

Imma just start writing this and thanks for requesting it! I had fun writing it <3

*It's a bit all over the place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jelly couldn't help but stare at the stranger. He was about as tall as her with startling blue eyes and dark scruffy hair. His tan trench-coat hung over his shoulders and a blue matching tie hung around his neck. 

Jelly started to approach the man when she heard the screams in her head again. Ever since Naomi had thrown her out of Heaven, this was all she could hear. 

The man saw her approach and looked at her questioningly. "I know you." He decided. He thought for a moment. "Your Jelly." 

She nodded, her curly light hair bouncing with her head. "Yes. I'm sorry for not recognizing you but you are... Castiel?" He nodded. Jelly looked and at the red stain soaked through his shirt. His hand and arm was bleeding.  She looked into his head, information about him swarmed her own. "But, your human?" 

"I'm afraid so." He thought for another moment. "Do you know the Winchester's?" 

"Yes." 

"Do you know where their bunker is?" 

"Yes." 

"Can you take me there?"

"Yes." She wasn't up for conversations. She held onto Castiel and soar in fast pace straight into the bunker. 

When the got there, Dean was the first to greet them. 

"Cas?" They hugged and then Dean took him into the kitchen to 'wash his wounds.' (wink wink)

Sam finally came down the stairs and when he saw Jelly, his face lit up. Sam engulfed her in a hug. She looked inside her mind, find out what he was seeing. Lucifer. She gasped and staggered back. 

"Sam!" She whisper screamed. She secretly loved Lucifer, but he scared the crap out of little Jelly. 

"Wait, I can-" 

"Dean!" She screamed. "I'm taking your brother out!" 

"Alright!"

Jelly grabbed Sam's hand and flew him to a mental hospital. That's what human did when thye were in need. Right?

***

"He seems to have lots of problems along with insomnia. We just don't know if it's a symptom of something else or what's causing his body to shut down."

Cas rubbed Jelly's back in sympathy. "Is there anything you can do?" 

"Not much-" 

Jelly stormed back to Sam's room. He was staring blankly at the wall, emotionless. 

She stormed into the room and forced her hand onto his forehead. 

"I'm so sorry Sammy." Jelly lightly kissed his head and began to transfer the hallucinations. 

"Jelly stop!" Cas yelled. It was to late. 

"Heyo little sister!'' Lucifer waved