Cas x Reader

I got this really good idea off instagram where, what if the darkness was someones worst fear? What if, when the defeat it, they see what they want most?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shrugged off your jacket and locked the door behind you.

"Castiel, hear my prayer, because if that was just you I saw, we gotta chat. Get your ass down hear. Do you copy?" You said aloud.

"I am here." Cas said, walking out of the bathroom.

Anger exploded in your stomach. "What the hell? After all we've been through, you decide to give up now? You gone mad?" You yelled.

"What are you taking about? I've been here the whole time."

"What? Cas I just saw you outside. Y-You broke up with me. You said I'd never see you again."

Cas shook his head. "That was the darkness. " He stepped forward and wiped a stray tear off your cheek. You grabbed both your hands. "I couldn't leave you."

He kissed your forehead and gently hugged you.

Images filled your head, like a possession.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" You asked, hugging a little girl. Deep down, it had to be your daughter. She resembled Cas but had your personality.

"Good!" She giggled.

The front door slammed shut and Cas walked in. He was stripping himself of his jacket and trench coat. A smile formed on your lips as he made his way to you.

"Hey Meg," He leaned down and kissed the girl o the head. "How about you go do your homework. Mommy'll be in to help you in a few minutes."

Meg nodded and ran up the stairs.

"Hey babe." You whispered. He kissed you passionately. You ran your hands up and down his sides. "How was work?"

"Stressful." He mumbled.

"I'll handle that."