The Bloody Box

Remember that episode in season 10 where they needed lots of blood to open the box? I'm changing it a bit. Sorry for gender pronouns.

Imagine... Nearly bleeding to death for the brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean

"How do we stop it!" Dean yelled, wrestling the blade from the younger Winchester's hand.

"I know how!" You yelled. Information clicked through your brain as you whipped out your knife.

"'A women's blood shall shed all secrets,'"  You repeated. You dragged the blade across your wrist and put it over the bowl. When that wrist was almost purple with lost of circulation, you slashed open the other one.

"How much blood does this need?" You muttered to yourself.

The wrangled noises stopped and you herd footsteps crash down the stairs.

"Stop!" Dean yelled, dragging your limp body from the chamber. The door had already opened but you had no strength to take yourself back from it. Blood poured from your wrists, sending goosebumps down your back.

"Were you trying to get yourself killed, or is it just a hobby now?" Dean asked angrily, tying bandanas around your wrist. Sam stood silently. Staring and the urgent situation.

"Save Sam... Your brother..." You croaked.

Dean's fave softened. "I know baby." He kissed your head quickly. "Just stop scaring me like that."

Sam

You smacked his face but nothing worked. Dean was trapped inside his own hell-of-a-head. Sam was trying to save the other lady.

For a moment, everything clicked inside your brain and you knew your blood was needed. All of it, to open the safe. You raced down the stairs and smacked in front of the bowl. You sliced open both your wrists and clenched. You bit it screams as blood flowed down your arms. You didn't hear anymore crying from upstairs now. Just quickening footsteps.

[Y/n]!" Sam yelled. Going down the stairs two at a time. He spotted you and rushed to sit down next to you. The chamber door opened, revealing an ancient book. Sam paid it no attention and tried wrapping your wrists.

"Don't ever do that to me again." He said sternly. You nodded softly as black spots danced across your vision. He tightly wrapped a bandage around your wrists, then hoisted you up.

"I'm fine," You said weakly, stumbling around the dusty room. You hacked and tumbled.

"Yeah right." Sam snorted. He gently grabbed your arm and basically threw you over his back. You held onto his neck and buried your head in his shoulder blades. Dean trailed behind, book in hands.