Sam x Reader

Pleassseeeee request things!!! I'm running out of ideas!!

Imagine... Sam marrying Becky while being his girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet me in the local church. Wear something nice. Sam texted.

Sam doesn't go to church and you don't have anything nice to wear. You grabbed a gun and shoved it in your back pocket and strolled out. You always got catcalled on the street and it was pretty annoying. 

You entered the church to see Sam in a fancy tuxedo. He looked pretty hot. Dean was wearing a matching blue one but his tie wasn't straight. He looked at you and gestured for you to come over.

"What the hell's going on?" You asked, fixing his tie. "Are you getting married?" You teased. He shook his head sadly.

"Sam is." Dean growled. You suddenly became aware of what you were wearing. Jean shorts and an orangeish-pink tank top and worn out sneakers.

"What?!" You almost yelled. "Why didn't he tell me." A smile brightened up your face and Dean's eyes sparkled with sympathy. Your smile faltered.

"[Y/n]! You made it!" He smiled and waddled over. You threw him a bitchface.

"What's going on?" Your voice cracked and Dean put a hand on your upper back, as if to stop you from lunging at him. It wouldn't.

"I fell in love!" He giggled. He looked at you now only as a friend. You couldn't shake that feeling.

"When?" You demanded.

"Just last week. So we decided on getting eloped!"

Is he breaking up with me?

"Sam, we've been dating for six years."

"Your invited to the wedding! Yay!"

"Are you high?" You muttered. He was never this happy. Even with you.

"On love." He said dreamily. "Oooh! It's about to start." Sam stood in position and you and Dean mostly talked the whole time.

"Could be a love potion." Dean suggested, seeing your heartbroken face.

"True."

The bride walked in with the most beautiful dress. Her hair was in golden ringlets around her face. A viel covered her face and the dress covered her shoes. When she reached Sam, he uncovered her face and it was so familiar.

Becky. 

"Becky?!"

When the Whole Thing is Settled

Music played in the background, mostly pop. Dean wasn't home so you could listen to your music. You were bored and wanted to talk to Sam.

"How's Becky?" You teased. "Hey, did you even get divorced?"

"She's fine." He muttered. "And yes. Court order."

"Damn. I'm dating a man with experience now."

"The wrong experience."

"Oh, cheer up." You pouted. He smiled and looked to the ground.

"Listen, [y/n], I'm really sorry. That was a dick move and I realize now that..." He gulped like he was about to say something nerve racking.

"What, Sam?" You locked eyes with him. He always gets nervous these days, talking to you. Like your a bomb that could go off any minute and destroy everything in your path, including him.

"Never mind." He blushed and kept reading his book. You flipped it over and stood between him and the table, pushing it back a little. His full attention was on you.

"I wasn't finished with that." He grumbled, placing his arms around your waist. you sat down, legs on either side of him.

"Would you rather do me or the book?"

Realization dawned across your face. You were sure it was pink with embarrassment. "Wait- I didn't-"

He looked you right in the eye. "You."

You pressed your lips to his roughly. He breathed in and tightened his grip around you. Your lips parted, deepening the kiss.

At that moment, We Found Love played and it was perfect.

We found love in a hopeless place...

"What?" Sam asked, pulling away.

You realized you said it out loud. You smiled and so did he.

"Nothing."