Sam x Reader

Imagine... Sam comforting you during flashbacks from Hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood pierced through your screams as it splattered the wall. It dripped through the chains from which you were held.

"Had enough yet Dollface?" The demon spat. He smiled and held wiped his knife on your pant leg.

"I don't think she screamed enough." His friend called from another cell, followed by screams.

"He's right!" My demon laughed. You could feel the cuts and scars re-open. The knife dug into your thigh and tickled the remaining bone.

Your own screams pulled you out of your sleep. You sat up and put your arms around your head as the salty tears dripped onto the bed sheets. You were sweating and shaking.

The images never left your brain even though you told the Winchester's they had. They burned through your skull and forced you to remember. It was to much and you screamed. A blood churning scream. At first it was for Sam. Then it was for anyone you could think of to rescue you from the prison of your own mind. It echoed through the bunker. You herd footsteps racing to your room. You stayed in place as the Winchester's halted at the doorstep, watching your damaged body. They advanced toward your bed and Sam sat down first. His hazel eyes surrounded you in warmth even though you weren't touching.

"[Y/n]." He said softly, reaching out to you. You flinched away and curled into a ball. The tears still poured down your face as the images got more and more vivid. You shoved your hands over your ears as if that would make the hallucinations stop. More screams surrounded the silence of the bunker.

Strong arms wrapped around your body. You allowed it even though you were terrified they would strangle your sanity from your body.

"It's okay. You aren't there anymore. It's going to be okay,"Sam's soft voice cut off the screams. He pulled you back over to sit on his lap. He wiped this round of tears from your face.

"Their gonna take me again. Their gonna torture me again. Sammy help me please!" You screamed into his chest. You felt tears drip onto your shoulder. You thought it was blood then looked up to Sam. He was crying. You felt guilty about causing him pain. "I'm so sorry I put you through this."

"Hoping he'll be your prince charming and save  you? Huh?" When you didn't answer he stabbed a knife into your arm. "Answer me!"

"Y-Yes." Tears filled your eyes for the hundredth day in a row. He held the knife to your forehead.

"Your prince found a new princess." The blade dug into your skull and for the thousandth time you wish it would end your life.

Even if you weren't really there anymore, you could feel the cut. The bruise it left on your precious skin. It was too real. Too real to just snap out of.

"[Y/n], please listen to me. Please!" Sam cried. He held your face with both of his hands. He pushed his forehead against yours. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Your here. Your safe. Please, I can't loose you again."

"He's completely fine without you. Your worthless and meant nothing to him. He just felt bad for you. Dean only kept you around cause he though Sam loved you. Which he didn't. Cas only tolerates you because it's his goal to save humanity, whatever that means. Your were just the fourth wheel on a tricycle. Unnecessary." He stabbed into you a little more and said one fiinal thing.

"You know what I love about Hell?" You shook your head no. "You can die inside without ever really dying on the outside."

You looked up and saw Sam and Dean hugging, Dean holding Sam's shaking body. You didn't lead on that you were awake until Sam lied down and pulled you onto his chest. He pressed a hard kiss to the top of your sweating head.

"I love you and I'm so sorry." He squeezed you tighter as the memories flowed back into your beautiful but now broken mind.

~~~~~~~

Thanks for 120 reads guys!!