Sam x Demon!Reader

*This was also already written and I forgot to post it

Sorry this was a request I got a long time ago, but it's here now!

*Also I forgot who requested it so I especially Dedicate this to you, you beautiful human being

AND! IM ACTUALLY WRITING A BOOK THAT COULD BE PUBLISHED! YAY! SO IM PUTTING THAT AKWARD 3 PAGES ONLINE! IT'LL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOUR INTERESTED (NOTE* ITS NOT ABOUT SUPERNATURAL, I HAVE CREATED THOSE CHARACTERS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked in the mirror, practicing flicking your eyes back to black. (haha ac/dc) 

The Winchester's finally came into their room, you stepped out. 

"Hey guys." You smirked at them. 

They both gaped. Sam dropped the bag in his hand and gave you a massive hug.

"How are you alive?" He asked. He pulled away to look at you. "You look, gorgeous!"

"What, I usually don't?" You pulled away from him and started to move around the room until you stepped in a trap.

***

"Who the hell are you?" Sam asked, knife in hand.

"[Y/n]." You said plainly. Dean stomped his foot like an angry toddler. "It's true." You flicked your eyes to black, then  back again.

"Stop that!" Sam growled. "I'm really sorry." He stepped in the trap and grabbed your hand, pulling you into his chest. He placed the knife to your heart and quickly pushed in. "I love what you used to be."