Dean x Reader

Imagine... Dancing in the rain with Dean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pulled on your tan hiking boots and thin rain jacket and headed down the stairs.

"Where ya' going?" Dean asked, looking up from his note sheet. He took a sip of his drink and kept staring.

"Just a walk." You muttered, opening the door. Sam was just getting home, slamming the car door. He noticed you, smiled and waved. He went in through the garage as you headed out.

You knew Dean was following you. He was always so protective. You stood in the clearing and looked up, catching the rain in your mouth.

"Don't do that!" Dean said, catching up. He closed your mouth and held your chin. He fixed his eyes on yours.

"What, are you stalking me now?"

"I like to call it 'carefully watching.'"

"That's what they all say."

You both laughed. You walked away, but failed and slipped on your butt.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm good." You said. Before you could get up, Dean slid his arms under yours and hoisted you up. "I have legs you know."

"Just helping out."

"I know." You broke away from his grasp and brush yourself off.

"Stop quoting Star Wars and get back inside."

"Who says I should listen to you?"

"Grab my hands." You obeyed and he started moving around-dancing.

"There's no music."  You muttered, twirling him.

"Don't need it."

You moved around for a whiled until he dipped you.

"Don't drop me." You scowled. He smiled and leaned down to kiss you. Helost his footing and your back smacked the ground. His weight never hit you, but he was on top.

"You jinxed it." He laughed. You started laughing and you softly kissed him.

"Yeah, sure."