Dean x Reader

Imagine... Meeting Dean at a bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked in to the bar and looked around for anyone interesting. The music pounded in your head as the bar was almost empty. There was some old lady with her husband that came in every Tuesday. There were three men in suits, one with a trench coat. On of them had candy apple green eyes and the other hazel. They were talking quietly until the one with green eyes caught your eye. He smiled and winked. You smiled back and his eyes widened. He said bye to his friends and started walking toward you. His friends turned and stared at you.

"Hey." The man said, holding out his hand. "I'm Dean." His voice was deep. Sexy.

"I'm [Y/n]." You shook his hand, yours much smaller than his.

"How about we talk more at your house? I'm just passing through."

"How do I know your not some axe murder rapist man?"

"You don't." He laughed and so did you. You grabbed his hand and drove back to your small apartment. You held hands as you walked up the stairs.

"I live alone so that parts taken care of."

"Not a good thing to tell a so called 'axe murderer.'" He saw you stiffen and smirked. "I'm kidding."

You let out the breathe you'd been holding and unlocked the door.

"Want anything to eat? I can make some burgers and fries. It'll only take a few minutes."

"That'd be great." He said and made himself comfortable on the small couch. "So... What do you do? Like where do you work?" He asked politely.

"I'm the host of the local radio station. Pays pretty good. I'm a senior in college."

"I know it's bad to ask a lady her age but how old are you? You look young."

You laughed. "Your to nice. I'm 26. My birthdays coming soon."

"I can give you my present." He walked over and lifted you onto the counter. You wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed him hard.

Articles of clothing were thrown across the floor. It was pretty perfect.

Good thing I didn't put the food in, you thought. It would have burned.