Sam x Reader

Imagine... Falling down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, I'm home." You called, trying to balance the bags on your arm. Outside it was pouring and your boots were slippery wet. Not a good combo for you.

It all happened so soon. The bags landed at the top of the stairs but you lost your footing. You tried grabbing the rail but your hands were to slippery. You landed at the bottom with a sickening crack. Sam came just in time to see you smack into the ground. Your head hit the railing about a dozen times and everything was blurry.

"Shit." Sam said, picking you up. Out of all the stupid things you'd done, this was probably the stupidest. He lifted you bridal-style and carried you to your room.

Your leg throbbed and you were sure it was broken.

"You might be going to the ER." Sam muttered. He grabbed a duffel bag and shoved some of your clothes in. He took out his phone and called Dean.

"Where are you?" Sam asked. There was muttering on the line that you could barely hear.

"[Y/n] broke her leg. Probably a concussion. I'll call Cas."

Sam hung up and dialed Cas.

"Can you come to the bunker?" Sam asked. You herd Cas fly in and he looked at you.

"What happened." He demanded, placing a gentle hand on your leg. "This may hurt."

You took a deep breath and he started healing. You screamed at first, then stopped. Sam squeezed your hand in comfort.

"No head trauma, although she may have severe headaches the next couple days."

"Thanks Cas." Sam said. Cas nodded and went back down the hallway.

Sam helped you up. It was if it was never even broken.

"I'm so clumsy." You muttered. Sam lifted your chin so you were looking at him.

"Yeah, but your my clumsy, beautiful human." You smiled and pecked him on the lips. He pouted, as if not satisfied.

"Don't you give me lip, mister." You warned.

He laughed and kissed your cheek. "You know you love me." He teased. You slapped his arm and headed back down the dark hallway hand in hand.