Sam x Reader

Imagine... Fighting vampires.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood splattered across your leather jacket as you chopped off another head.  Roy, who was next to you chooped off another. You looked around for Sam and Dean. There was about 30 hunters in the same room with about 300 vamps.

"Regroup!" Harvy yelled.

Jo ushered the group of hunters into the hotel room. You found Sam and Dean sitting, leaning on a bed headboard. Your eyelids were about to drop as the scooted over to make room for you. Your leg burned, but you ignored it. Sam put an arm around you silently. You leaned into his warm embrace.

Ellen stood on a chair. "Alright, the nest is bigger than we thought. Ash totaled in another one of their spots. It's where they keep the newbie's. Around 3 dozen of em'." Hunters around the room groaned. Dean whispered something to Sam. It was probably meant for you too, but you didn't hear. "We still haven't gotten to the Daddy yet, but theirs-"

"Their coming." The guard whisper yelled.

Bobby swung out his machete. You, Sam and Dean did the same.

Dean looked right at you. "Stay here."

"Fat chance."

Sam looked at you now. "He's right."

You pouted as Sam stood and quickly rushed out the door behind his brother.

You silently walked up behind them, peering out the door.

They could handle it. There was only four. Nothing compared to what there was earlier.

Until Sam's stomach was split open. You screamed and pushed past the guards.

"Stop!" They yelled. They didn't dare go after you. Only Bobby did.

"[Y/n]!" He yelled. You grabbed Sam machete and sliced off the monsters head. Booby took the other one and Dean killed the other 2.

You dropped down next to Sam. His head was held up by the wall and his blood was soaking into the carpet. It wasn't deep.

You took your own shirt off and dabbed his stomach. He gasped as Dean poured alchohal over it. He gripped your hand tightly and waited for the burning sensation to stop.

"I'm alright." He muttered. He stood up, with your help.

He could walk fine. He ran even finer when more vamps showed.

"Balls!" Bobby yelled. He swung a hotel door open and Dean slammed it shut.

"How many weapons we got?" You asked, pushing Sam onto a bed. "Stay here."

"No," He tried protesting. Bobby shoved him back down. He gave you his weapon and nodded.

"Go on."

You quickly kissed Sam's cheek. "I should be back."

"You better." He muttered.

Bobby began patching up his wound and you and Dean set out on a hunt.

You searched for the other hunters, but they were nowhere in sight.

There was a note in Jo's room.

'Went for backup'

Went for backup my ass.

Dean rolled his eyes when vampires slowly came through the window.

Ten. Ten on two.

Peachy.

"You killed my daughter." One of the women hissed. She looked about 40.

"Your daughter would have killed me."

She attacked along with her husband. You easily sliced the mom's head off, but the dad was good.

He swiped at you, just to make you bleed.

You took out about 5 or 6. Dean looked at your leg and shook his head.

"C'mon." He led you out. You found the room Sam and Bobby occupied and went inside.

"We need to start moving out. Now." Dean said. He eagerly packed the little stuff you had brought with you.

He moaned and pulled something out of the bag. He looked right at you

It was a black lace bra. In the weapons bag. Sam and Bobby stared at it. Dean threw it at Sam.

"Might be yours."

Sam threw it back and Dean shoved it back in the bag.

You stood. White hot pain flashed through your leg. You grabbed the wall for support.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked, heading out the door. You attempted to ignore it and his question.

It wasn't hard navigating the hotel, but you had to be quiet. There were still lots of vamps.

"Going somewhere?" A high pitched voice hollered.

"Nah." Dean said. You turned. A tall blonde girl with dark brown eyes was standing only 20 feet away. There was only one.

"Oh, I know what your thinking. Four against one. Think again."

This time you felt your bone shatter in your already-bleeding leg.

"Shit!" You screamed. You dropped to the ground and smacked your head on the cement ground. You felt blood drip from your nose.

Sam began to rush forward, but blondie told him not to.

"Her death won't be painful. It'll just paralyze her heart long enough."

Sam began to breath heavily. Dean nodded and chucked his knife at the dart thrower.

Sam was at your side. "Hey it's okay, your gonna be okay." He grabbed your leg and ripped the dart out of it. It couldn't have already spread through your bloodstream. Maybe not even your leg. It couldn't have.

Sam lifted you up bridal-style and carried you out to the Impala. Bobby and Dean came out with no injury at all. It's like they were never in this mess the first time.

"How is she. " Bobby demanded.

"Broken leg." Sam reported. "Possible concussion."

"You'll live." Dean said. He got in the car and told Sam to get in the back with you.

Sam carefully placed you on top of him in the backseat.

He gently kissed your lips and told you stories as Bobby and Dean bickered in the front.

~~~~~~

It's very dramatic