Sam x Reader

R.I.P. Charlie Bradbury...

Imagine... Comforting Sam after burning Charlie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think it should be you up there." Dean told you and Sam.

"De," You started.

"You got her killed, you don't get to apologize." He growled. He marched back the Impala and drove off without you. Sam stared into the cooling embers.

"Sammy," You whispered. You leaned into his chest. He wrapped and arm around you and kissed your head. You watched your burning friend as the sun finally set.

"It's my fault." He said. His voice was gruff with no sign of sorrow. He paid no attention to the coals, only you.

"So what if it is." You said, voice rising. "It's done, and you can't fix it. Dean's gonna be mad. It's okay Sammy." You stroked his cheek and he closed his eyes to enjoy it.

"I'm scared, [Y/n]." He admitted, opening his beautiful eyes.

"Me too baby. Me too." You muttered. You kissed his chin because that's all you could reach, even on your tippy-toes. He gave a small smiled and slung an arm over your shoulder.

 You walked down the road and let your mind wander back into memories.

"Sorry Princess, don't need your help. Thanks for the offer." You placed your hands on your knees and panted.

"Oh really? Turn around." He said. You grabbed the machete and took stance. More vamps, about four. They closer and you decided on four. You hefted the long knife and waited for them to come.

You swiped the knife over you arm, just enough to bleed. "Smell good? I taste even better." You told them. One smiled and took you head on. Another rolled it's eyes and dashed right at Sam. Before it got close enough, you cut it's head clean off. The others came at you, claws bared. You got cut pretty bad but never bit.

"Just gonna sit there Winchester?" You yelled at the boy, blindly slashing your knife. You herd a sickening sound and decided they were all dead. "What would daddy say?"

"You handled it pretty well, for..." He stopped talking and realized it was the wrong thing to say.

"For what?" You pushed.

He shook his head in terror. "Nothing."

"That's what I thought." 

"You sure your okay?" You asked Sam. He looked down at you and nodded.

"I'm good." He said.

"Lair." You mumbled.

"Reall-"

You cut him off with a kiss. The perfect way to make people shut their mouths.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too."