Family Don't End in Blood

THANKS FOR READING. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!

LISTEN TO FIX YOU BY COLDPLAY IF YOU CAN...

The 100th fanfic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you try your best but don't succeed...

You quietly hopped in the car next to Sam. He started Baby and roared off into the sun rise.

The silence was ear twitching. Usually, Dean would have play Metallica and sung along, annoying you and Sam. This time, he wasn't alive to turn the volume up. He occupied the backseat motionless. His green eyes had lost all color and the sparkle was gone.

Sam sped along the lonely road. You thought about Dean. His smell, his smile, his touch. You wouldn't feel it the same. You remember when you first met. You were probably 7.

When you get what you want and not what you need...

"Alright, [y/n]. Let's go meet your new family." Bobby said. He held your hand and pulled you along to the door. "Be careful." He slid a piece of paper in your jacket pocket. "Call me if anything, anything goes wrong."

You nodded. You didn't understand much, but you knew you wouldn't see Bobby in a while after today.

As a black car pulled into the driveway, Bobby lifted you into his arms. You hugged him as tight as you can then you held hands and walked out to meet the new people.

One of the two boys got out of the car. He was tall and blonde. His eyes were green. Really green, like a very healthy leaf. He studied you.

"I'm Dean." He said deeply, trying to impress you.

"I'm [y/n]."

When you feel so tiered but you can't sleep...

"[Y/n]." Sam said, bringing you out of the memory.

"Yeah." You answered, rubbing your eyes.

"We're almost home." His voice was emotionless. He kept his eyes on the road.

You took his hand. He didn't move, just kept driving. You and Sam were always close, even as kids. Although, he never voluntarily shared his feelings.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

Stuck in reverse...

Tears splashed onto your lap. You angrily opened your laptop and typed in 'recent accidents.' More tears on the keyboard as you clinked on a link.

It said that houses were burning down in a star shaped... Like a devils trap.

"I have a case." You said aloud.

Sam nodded. "We'll check it out in the morning."

You looked at him just in time to see a tear roll down his cheek. You wiped it away.

And the tears come streaming down your face...

"We will find a way to cure him." You told Sam, determined.

"You know what," Sam said angrily, voice rising. "Maybe he doesn't want to be cured."

You shrunk back in your seat.

His voice softened. "He's irreplaceable."

When you loose something you can't replace...

You love-loved Dean. He was gone and you had to accept that as you carried him down the bunked stairs. For a split second, his head hit the railing, hard, and you panicked.

"Dean! Are you-" You stopped talking. He couldn't feel. Never would.

You shrugged it off and finally laid him on the bed. You stood next to Sam, just staring at his lifeless body.

When you love someone but it goes to waste...

You laid down in your own bed after checking on Sam. He was already sleeping. You shoved your head in your pillow and pretended that Dean was next to you like always.

Could it be worse?

You quickly rushed toward the flaming house. Sam ran up the steps, about to go in. You grabbed his arm and shoved his back out of reach.

"C'mon Sammy!" You yelled. "It's a suicide mission!"

"I don't care!" He screamed. "Their gonna die and it's gonna be my fault."

"No." You demanded, lowering your voice. You knew who he was really talking about. "It's my fault, so I should go in." You ignored his protests and marched past him into the flaming house.

Lights will guide you home...

You herd screaming in another room, the hot flames were blinding.

"Help me, please!"

You hacked, but finally made it to the boy. You kicked open the door and grabbed his arm. There was two.

"Take your brother outside as fast as you can. Don't look back." You coughed. The older boy nodded and led the younger one outside.

And ignite your bones...

You didn't follow them. You could here Sam scream your name. You didn't have the courage to go back. You let the beautiful light swallow you whole.

And I will try to fix you...