Sam x Reader

WARNING: LOTS OF FEELINGS

PS. Sorry I do a lot of Sam ones

Imagine... You and Sam break up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You marched into the dirty motel room, hands on hips. When you were inside, all your calmness melted.

"Sam!" You yelled, clutching the bloody container.

Demon bloody, you corrected yourself.

"What?" He asked, coming into the room. He saw the bloody container and his face paled. You dropped it and went to kiss him quickly. "What's-"

"I'm sorry Sam." You whispered, heading back out the door. You were certain he was cheating on you. He always went to get 'fresh air' when he was really seeing Ruby. And drinking her blood.

Endless calls and voicemail went on your phone 24/7 from both Sam and Dean.

When you got to Bobby's house, that's when you broke down.

"I'm such a dumbass, Bobby!" You sobbed into your pillow. He handed you a beer and sat down.

"What happened, kiddo?"

"I broke up with Sam. He won't answer my calls. I even called him from your home line."

"Rude." Bobby muttered, He looked at your beaten down stage. "Get some rest and we'll sort it out tomorrow. You drive the whole way in one sitting?"

"Yeah." You said, curling up on the covers waiting for him to leave.

"Impressive." He muttered, heading to his room. "Sleep. It's goo for the brain."

You tried but the guilt was to impulsive. You couldn't take it anymore. You called Sam one more time and left a message.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I love you and I hope you'll forgive me after..."

You hung up the phone, tears streaming your face as you held the cleaned gun to your chin. You cocked it and thought of Sam's lips against yours. His touch, his laugh, his smile. These thoughts flooded your head and your subconscious screamed, STOP! But you couldn't.

Your finger slid over the trigger, blood splattering the celling as the siren went off.

The Motel

Sam grabbed his ringing phone and answered this time.

This better be good.

"Bobby." Sam said in greeting. He herd a sob from the other end. A manly sob, like he was holding it in. "Bobby what's wrong?"

"She's dead!" He cried.

"Who's dead?" Sam asked, not wanting an answer. Dean started listening and Sam put it on speaker.

"I can't get the blood off-"

"Bobby, who's dead?" Dean pushed.

"[Y/N]." He muttered, splashing sounds came from the background.

"We'll be there as a.s.a.p." Dean promised, voice cracking as he hung up. His hands shook, pressing the buttons. "Sam, lets go. She needs a hunters funeral."

Sam was in to much shock as he checked his voice mail. The exact message flooded his ears. He listened to it over and over on the ride there, just to here your voice. The sound comforted him.  It left him off to one of his last peaceful sleeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because people always care. If you need help, my inbox is always open.