Hey There Delilah (Dean)

Hello  Internet! So this might be crap but imma write it anyway since there nothing better to do a 2am!

Also to Rosie (If you read this) Sorry I forgot to text you back... Stuff kinda came up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear [Y/n],

It's been so many months, almost a year now.  Sammy just turned 17 and he really misses you. Bobby was devastated, screamed at John for hours.

I wish you were here. Nobody's been the same since you left. I thought we were lovers, grow old together.

Well, as old as hunters get.

I'm not usually a sap, but I love you. I still do. I always will. To the moon and back, remember? Remember our star? Our special pillow that smelled like both of us? Our oversized hoodie?

I guess it was just me.

I hope to see you again. I visit you whenever I can, whenever we pass through. I can't help think about the day we met when we were 7 and we fought so much John had to pull us apart. And when we were 13,  the look on your face when he said we had to shared a bed. When we were 15 and you hugged me after a hard hunt. When we were 17 and kissed on that bridge. Do you remember? I do. I remember the day you died and Sammy wouldn't stop screaming.

The plan was to grow old together. We might have had grandkids, maybe even great grandkids.

Where did that go?

I guess it all died with you.

What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away and I know you look gorgeous.

I love you, to the moon and back.

-Dean W.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- sorry if its crap I didn't edit it...