Brotherly Love

This is my 50th part!! Yay!!

Just to be clear... You-21 Sam-23 Dean-27

1st memory... You-6 Sam-8 Dean-12

2nd memory... You-10 Sam-12 Dean-16

I have also just realized that there could be boys reading this so sorry for the gender pronouns

Imagine... Being the Winchester's little sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You picked up the newly cleaned gun and cocked it.

"Watcha doin' Munchkin?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just going shooting." You said, already heading down the basement stairs.

"Be careful!" He shouted.

"Yeah!"

You already herd the crackles of a gun and almost fell down the stairs. You aimed the gun in front of you and held the trigger, just like Dad taught you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Like this, [y/n]!" He said, getting angry. He shoved you around, trying to put your small fingers on the huge trigger. Dean sat back and watched painfully. You were only 6 and learning how to shoot a hand gun.

"Dad, she's had enough." Sam said, closing his laptop.

With some work. You aimed, and after about 4 tries hit the red dot.

"Good job, baby girl!" He said, smiling. You always cherished your brothers' smiles. They were so pretty.

"She's fine." Dad said, taking the gun out of your hands. "Dean, gimme' the bigger gun. It's by your foot."

Dean handed the gun to your dad and you took a long look at it. It probably weighed more than you did. It's barrel was bigger than your chubby 6-year-old hand.

"Just hold it like a regular gun. Once you hit the red mark, we can go back to Bobby's."

That gave you motivation. You took the gun with determination and cocked it with some work. You aimed, and after about 4 tries hit the red dot.

"Yes!" Dean said, picking you up. Sam got up and took  you in his arms.

"Good job, baby girl!" Sam said, smiling. You always cherished your brothers' smiles. They were so pretty.

"Alright. Get in the car." Dad said, half-smiling. Little did you know, when you were asleep he lectured the boys to stop enforcing joy and happiness. He didn't want you to like shooting and really wanted you and Sam to get out of thelife. There was no stopping Dean, though. But you could never leave Dean with Dad. And he could never leave you anywhere with anyone but Sam. Your brothers always made sure you were with one of them. Not even dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, shortie, put the gun down." Dean said, bringing you  out of a memory.

"Sorry." You set the gun on a table and picked up a throwing knife.

"Bet I could throw better than you." Dean said, taking it out of your hand.

"Really?" You loved a challenge.

"Really." He stood in the positioned and aimed the knife at the dummies heart. You'd always taken interest in knife throwing and could do it pretty well. Dean flicked his wrist and hit slightly away from the dummies heart. Shoulder. "Your screwed."