Winchester's x Reader

This is based of 8x06 (the bad coin where it makes you tell the truth and make you angry)

Imagine... Lashing out on the Winchester's while holding a cursed coin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep this safe and go with Sam and Dean. Tell them I'll be back soon. I gotta figure out what that does." Garth said, scratching his head. He nodded bye and walked out.

You felt a sudden rush of anger that was uncontrollable. You grabbed your gun and pulled it on Sam and  Dean who were arguing. Again.

"Whoa, there, princess, mind telling us what your doing?" Dean asked.

"What the hell?" Sam asked. He started to pull out his gun and you pointed your gun right at him heart.

"I wouldn't." You growled.

"What's gotten in to you lately?" Dean asked.

"Put it down!" Garth yelled, opening the door. You turned and pointed your gun at him without taking your eyes off the Winchester's. "It make people... Vengeful. Angry. She's going to kill one of us, if not all if we don't calm her down."

"I can't calm down, are you kidding me!" You screamed. "My whole life they underestimated me just cause I was a girl. Dean always went out with girl and Sam did the dirty with Ruby, and I have no one. I'm so fucking alone and they couldn't care less. I was in love with Sam and he only loved Ruby because she literally gave him blood. Who does that?" You took a deep breath. Garth stared at you, waiting for you to finish. "I even went to Hell and back for these jackasses and they didn't even bother to look for me." You felt the red hot anger burst in your chest. "Bobby always favored them. I'm obviously worthless. They'd rather have me go "

You felt a tears roll down your cheek as you took the gun off them and put in on yourself. They looked even more terrified. Sam looked ready to burst. The coin burned in your hand. You dropped to your knees, gun in place.

"[Y/n], please drop the coin." Dean cried. "Please. We can't loose you."

"Little to late." You croaked and cocked the gun when Garth grabbed it from you. He kicked your hand so the coin skidded from it.

Garth grabbed the coin and set it away from us. He went back to his room and you were still curled on the floor.

Dean lifted you bridal style and set you in his lap on the couch. Sam sat next to us. You sprawled out across the both of them. Sam stroked your hair and Dean rubbed your back.

"I'm so sorry." You sobbed. You've never shown that much weakness. EVER. 

"Would you have done it?" Sam whispered, dreading the answer.

"Yes."