Dean x Reader

Imagine... Dean finally finding you after you were tortured for months.

"You son of a bitch! Let her go!" He yelled.

"Awww. Isn't love just a beautiful thing." The demon held the knife up to your neck.

She looked at Dean. "You could end it all now. Just end it completely. You know, this little brat was to loyal to you and your brother she wouldn't tell me anthing. I've never herd her actual voice. Just her screams." The demon laughed.

"You can take you words and shove them up my-"

"Who says?" She swiped the knife across your neck, just enough to make it bleed. She held her finger and dipped it in your blood. She put it in her mouth. "Delicious!"

"The hell..." He muttered. He cocked his gun and aimed at the demon.

"You won't kill me. You could hit your precious little sex toy." She turned to you. "Cause that's all he wants you for."

"Don't listen!" Dean yelled. He shot the demon to catch her off gaurd. He ran up and punched her. He whipped out his knife and stabbed the demon.

Tears streamed down your cheeks. There were so many cuts on your face it must have been hideous just looking at you.

You looked up at him. His face softened and he cut the rope binding you to the chair. He put a gentle hand on your cheek. It stung.

"Hey, [y/n]. I'm here. Your gonna be just fine." He got out his cell phone and told Sam to get Baby. "I'm gonna have to carry you to the car. Just hang tight." He lifted you effortlessly into his arms. You hugged him and cried into his shoulder. "It's okay. Your okay, [y/n]." He kissed your head. "This won't ever happen again. I promise."