Cas x Reader

Imagine... Not being able to handle Cas's death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You always vowed never to cry in front of the guys. Even when they were crying, you managed to stay calm. You always went with the saying, 'no chick-flick moments.' You didn't let anyone in. Except Cas. Then you loved him. And he died. That was the only time the boys ever saw you cry.

"Dammit Cas wake up!" You screamed. Tears streamed down your eyes as the light faded from Castiel's sapphire eyes. "You fucking child! Wake up!" You smacked his cheek. More tears came down on his trench coat, now soaked in blood.

"[Y/n], come on. He's not coming back." Sam sais deeply.

"No, there has to be something-"

"There isn't. Lets go." Dean said sternly. A tear came down his cheek and he easily wiped it away.

"Please come back please." You sobbed over his lifeless body. "Please!"

"Hey." Dean said, pulling you out of the terrible memory. "I brought you lunch."

"I'm fine, thanks." You muttered, eyes scattering the page once again. You were reading this boring demon lore.

"When's it been since you've eaten last? A week?" Dean pushed the plate in front of you.

"You know what no is in Spanish? No."

"C'mon [y/n]. I can't loose you too."

You took a huge sip of your beer and looked back at his concerned glare.

"He's gone, and nothing matters anymore." You said, finally letting someone in. He knew it was a good sign. Tear burned the back of your eyes. Sam walked through the door and sat down next to you. He shoved a water bottle in your hand.

"Drink." He said, using a big-brother voice. You rolled your eyes and held it back to him to open. He opened it and you downed it in one sitting. You hadn't realized how thirsty you were.

"Thanks."

After they left, you cried in the memory of your angel, Castiel. You wouldn't be okay. He was your everything. And having common sense, when you loose your everything, you have nothing left.