Pie and Period Pain

I really just want to die so why not write fanfic instead?

So... This is mostly a Sam one but... sowwie(not sowwie)

Imagine... The boys getting cursed with period pain.

—————————

"You know the troubles she goes through once a month and you still treat her like crap?" She sneered.

You cocked your gun and right before you shot her, a burst of red light flowed through Sam and Dean like a blood waterfall...

"I'm hungry!" Dean moaned, holding his stomach. Sam held in the pain and looked out the window. They looked like they gained 10 pounds in the last 10 minutes.

"Don't forget the pie."

You drove into a fast food store and bought a cheeseburger deal and a pie for Dean. You handed back three to Sam and Dean took four. You took one and gave one half to Sam.

"Thanks." He muttered, gulping it down.

"It feels like my stomach is eating myself whole." Dean muttered, laying down. His head nudged your leg. "I want pie!"

"We have some Midol at home. I'll give you some."

"Isn't that for girls?" Sam asked.

"Not necessarily." You would have been sarcastic, but you knew how they felt.

You pulled into the garage of the bunker and then helped the boys inside. Sam's legs hurt more, you could tell. You wrapped a soft arm around his waist. He put an arm across your shoulders and wobbled inside.

You suddenly really felt sick.

"I'll be back." You abandoned Sam and went to the closest bathroom.

Right when you got there, you threw up. Thank god, in the toilet.

"You- Jesus!" Dean squealed. "What did you do?"

You stood up shaking. You looked in the mirror and became terrified. You were white as a sheet. Your lips were blue and your eyes were bloodshot.

Sam came up behind Dean.

You grabbed the mouthwash and guzzled it into your mouth. n

"I'm fine." You muttered. "I'll get you the Midol."

You pushed past them and their protests. They followed and you gave them three tablets each. They dry swallowed the pills and Dean left. Sam sprawled out across your bed.

He realized you need to sit and got the garbage can for you. You sat on the bed and spread your legs for him to sit in between. He did and you played with his hair.

"My abs hurt." He whispered. You trailed your hands down to his stomach and gently touch his abs.

"Here?"

"Lower." He placed your hands where it hurt. You drew lines over it and he actually fell asleep.

You leaned forward onto his back and fell asleep yourself.