The Titanic

There is an incrediable story of Jack and Rose... This is in their memory.

—————-

You boarded the large boat with the idea of throwing yourself overboard. You were done.

You wete considered royality in this smal English town.

That night, you tore off your beautiful red necklack and placed it alongside the note.

You climbed onto the rail and stepped over. You closed your eyes and wad about tolet go when you were pulled over he side.

"What the hell?" You screamed. The boat tipped backwards and you were thrown into the guy that pulled you over.

"Thats not the way a lady should talk." He said anf a drep voice. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "Now, why were you about to go deep sea diving?"

"You smartass." You growled. You struggled out of the mans reach and threw ogf your shoes. "Its not the buisness of yours."

"Oh, sweetheart, it is now." He purred.

Your silky dress blew around.

He stood up and pinned you against the rail.

"Get away from me you moron." You spat.

His facial expression softened. "Why would you want to kill yourself. Your gorgeous."

You gave up. You softly hugged him. He kissed your forehead.

You looked up and was about to kiss him.

"Freeze!"