Sam x Reader

Based on 1x04

Imagine... Sam comforting you and Dean on a plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Impala

"Please Dean!" Sam whined. Dean rolled his eyes.

"Dude, she's fine. We're going to pick her up right now." Dean said, slowing down a little.

"But what if she's not." Sam countered, staring at his older brother.

"Then you call her!" Dean said, getting annoyed. "Why are you so hyped on her?"

"Please Dean." Sam said, using his puppy dog eyes.

"Tell me why your so worried about her then." Realization spread across Dean's face. A smile tugged at the corned of his lips. "You like her."

"No! I'm just... fond of her."

"Same difference." Dean said, speeding back up. "If you say you like her I'll call."

Silence settled between them and Dean shrugged. Guilt bit at Sam like an annoying bug.

"Fine!" Sam said, punching his brother lightly. "I like her. Call her."

"Alright." Dean gave in, bringing out his cell phone. You were on speed dial sohe just pressed the 3 button.

"Hey, [y/n]!" Dean said happily.

The Motel

Your phone rang and you rolled your eyes. Dean. You held the phone to your ear and said hi.

"Hey, [y/n]!" Dean said, too happy to be him.

"Everything okay?" You asked, exhausted.

"Yeah. We're good. Just wanted to check in."

"Yeah, well, hurry. Our flight leaves in a few hours."

"I know. We're pulling in right now."

You hung up and grabbed your duffel bag. A demon was haunting a plane and killing over 100 people. Needed to be stopped.

The motel door opened and Dean appeared from the frame.

"Ready?" He asked nervously.

"No." He took your bag and stared for a second. "Is Sam mad at me?"

"I don't know, why?"

"We argued and then he just hopped in the car and left with you."

"Oh." Dean whispered. "That's low."

"What?"

"He's not mad."

"Good." Relief flooded within you. Sam was standing by the car, trunk open. His back was to you.

You ran up and pressed yourself against his back. You wrapped your arms around him and pressed your face in his shoulder blades.

"I'm sorry." You muttered. "I am so sorry."

He put his hands over yours. Your relationship wasn't official, but you were planning on asking him out. Unless he did first.

"Get in the car." Dean growled, glaring at his brother.

Sam laughed and you moved your arms. You settled into the car and Dean sped down the long road.

The Plane

You sat down next to Sam, a nervous wreak. Dean was humming Metallica and you gripped the arm rests.

"So I found this exorcism that can get rid of the demon."

You nodded.

"This is your pilot speaking," The speaker announced. "I hope every one has a good flight. To review safety..." He went on and explained how to use the emergency equipment.

"Sam," You whispered to him. He ducked his head down to talk to you. "I'm scared."

"Your gonna be fine." He muttered, placing his hand on yours.

"Sam, this plane is meant to crash."

"Unless we stop it."

Dean leaned over. "She is right you know."

"Alright that's enough. You need to be calm. I need you for this." Sam said sternly. "Just relax." He put an arm around you and rubbed your arm. The plane bounced up and down. Your and Dean's breathing got heavy. The plane bounced around more. You shoved your head in Sam's jacket.

"Alright. Go ask the attendant and ask to see the pilot. Make up some lie. Her name is Cathy Pilligan."

"Me?" Dean asked.

"Yes, you." Sam said, getting out his Dads' journal.

"Say this. " Sam handed Dean and exorcism. "Then yell, uh, 'perkipsy.' Means drop everything and run."

"Run where?" You muttered.

Suddenly, a man dressed in a pilots outfit came up to them. "I need you to come with me."

"Okay." Only Dean stood. Sam grabbed your arm, forcing you down.

"You too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane bounced up and down, tilting. Dean was thrown to the door and you were shoved into Sam. You both toppled as Sam yelled the exorcisim.

"Dean!" You yelled, reaching your hand out. He was massively shaking even as the plane was evening out. "It's over now."

He held you tight and you helped him and Sam back to your seats. You sat on Sam's lap and he rubbed your side.

"We are never flying again."