Dean x Reader

Thanks for all those star things!! Love you❤

Imagine... Dean's reaction when he hurts you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You herd the shatter of glass from the kitchen and decide to check it out, grabbing a gun. You could never be too careful. You quietly walked down the hallway and slid open the kitchen door. Dean was sitting in one of the chairs, 6 empty beer bottled surrounded his work area. One was shattered across the floor.

Careful not to step on the glass you tapped him on the back. He was odviously drunk. He turned and stood up.

"What do you want?" He growled. He sipped from his glass, downing it in one sip.

"I think you've drank enough..." You said, grabbing at the empty bottle. His facial expression changed to anger. In a swift move, he threw the bottle straight at your head. You ducked and it shattered around you, making an array of brown and green glass.

You held your hand up to stop another blow but then it wandered to your cheek. It was sticky and warm, making your jaw drop.

He had actually hit you.

You glared at him, tears springing from your eyes. It wasn't from the pain of the hit, it was from the thought of him actually hitting you. Drunk or not, it was wrong.

Realization brought him from his drunk stage. The sticky blood coated your cheek as he stared, breathing heavily.

"I am so-'

"Save it jackass." You cut him off, anger bursting through your chest. You rushed to the bathroom, stumbling over the door.

Looking in the mirror, it wasn't to bad. Wouldn't need stitches.

You slammed the door and locked it for privacy from Dean. You stood on the toilet seat to reach the first aid supplies. You got down and rubbed it all over your wound, cheek stinging with agony of the known. You threw away the towel and looked at it more. It wound need a bandage to close properly. If this left a scar to bad, he'd never hear the end of it, from you or Sam. He would not be pleased to hear about the mishap. You taped the wound and opened the bathroom door.

Dean was waiting outside fumbling for words. He grabbed your hand, stopping you from leaving.

You turned and gave him a death stare. "Let me go or I'll break your nose."

"Please. You can't understand how bad I feel. I-Please."

"Why should I?" You yelled angrily, breaking from his grasp. Tears came back up to your eyes and came down your cheeks. Dean stared, heartbroken. He caused this. You tried to calm down and took a breath in. "Dean, just don't expect to much."

"What the hell does that mean? What are you talking about?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Don't you get mad at me!" You told him, pointing.

Sam emerged from the long stair well, almost running into you.

"What are you fighting about?" He asked, more perky then usual. His good mood improved your bad one by about .03.

"Look." You told him, turning your cheek to him.

"How'd you even-You didn't." He said, turning to Dean. Dean looked down, apparently finding his shoes interesting.

"I said sorry." He muttered.

"Well sorry doesn't sweeten my tea!" You yelled.

You confused him. Good.

"What does that even mean?" Dean only half-yelled.

"I'm done." You whispered, shaking your head.

"With what?" Dean asked, fearing the words even as they slipped out if his mouth. You ignored the question and started to walk past both Sam and Dean.

Dean caught your arm. He spun you facing him, encircling his arms around your waist. You instinctively put your arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." He muttered into your lips.

"I've herd."

"I know." He pressed his lips to your in an act of apology.

"Really though," You said pulling away. "You damaged my pretty face."

"Your not pretty." He said. Part of you just packed it's bags and headed South for the war about to begin in your head. "Your beautiful." Stupid asshole brain.

"I try."

"You don't need to."

You kissed him again and again and again, the early anger being poured out into to passion.

"I'm sorry." He breathed again.

"I herd you the last 7 times."