Birthday Celebration (You) + Some Notes

Well it's my birthday guys and I have an adorable story for you.

Okay so the boy (HE LOOKS LIKE SAM WINCHESTER HE IS A LITERAL PUPPY DOG) I like decorated the inside of my locker (he know the code) and today he face planted (my poor baby)  in gym and afterward he walked with me in the hall and told me how his FINGER hurt and I made this stupid pun like "It looks like it hurts, let me hold it for you" AND WE HELD HANDS MY EFFING GOD I LOVE HIM JESUS

Rant over, hope you liked my story. 

*no cas unless it's requested

Dean

You walked into your room and smiled when you saw him. The room had a single sad balloon clinging to the celling. Dean sat at the foot of your bed holding a single small cupcake. It had one candle and was lit. A classic version of 'happy birthday' was playing in the background.

"Oh my god Dean." You whispered. You covered your face and felt his presence next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist. Your hip bones pressed together. You wrapped your arms around his neck but before you could kiss him, he smashed the cupcake right in your face.

"Dean!" You giggled. You took some off your face and smeared in on his cheek.

"Your just sweet enough to taste." Dean said seductively. You felt your face become red.

"De..." You muttered. You couldn't stop laughing. Dean smiled brightly.

"Happy birthday." He said. He dipped a finger in your cheek frosting and licked it. "Yum."

You rolled your eyes and kissed him passionately.  

 Sam

You walked into the small kitchen of the bunker. You opened the cupboard door. They were empty. The fridge only held water, beer and milk. Nothing truly editable.

You sighed and grabbed your keys.

Suddenly, you were literally swept off your feet. You recognized the arms to be Sam's. You looked up and you were right. It was. Sam. His smiled set of a chain reaction and you smiled too.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to yooou, happy birthday dear [y/n], happy birthday to yooou!" Sam hummed. He nuzzled his cheek into yours, making you smile more.

"I love you so much, my Moose."

He looked up and smiled at you. "I love you too."

You ruffled his hair and hugged him tight, your legs hanging in the air.