Dean x Reader

Imagine... Dean seeing you dressed up for the first time for a case but you get injured because your careless.

[f/c]= favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rushed around, trying to zip up your dress on your own. You went to the mirror and carefully but quickly painted your face with various makeups.

"[Y/n] hurry up!" Sam yelled impatiently. You shived the flats on your feet and hurried down the staircase.

Dean's jaw literally dropped. and Sam just stared wide eyed. You rolled your eyes t Dean and walked over to Sam.

"Can you zip this?" You asked, turning and moving your hair.

You felt his hand fumble with the zipper but it went up.

You looked at Dean again and his  jaw was still down.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." You said, gently closing his mouth with your finger. He gulped and stood, taking your hand. You didn't over think it. You'd been dating for about seven months now. He led you out to the car and Sam followed.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered, opening the back door of the car for you.

"What's the plan again?" You asked, not wanting to bother them.

"We find the vamps and crop their head off." Dean summed up, driving fast.

"Is this like, The Vampire Diaries, Prom Edition?" Sam asked. We laughed.

"Prom crashers." Dean said. "Could be worse. We could have gone to a pawn shop."

We arrived at the hotel and stood outside for a second.

"Why do they have these at hotels?" Sam asked innocently.

"Easier to get laid." Dean said, smiling. We went inside, hands swinging.

"You guys have tickets?" The lady at the register asked.

"We buy some?" Sam asked.

"Sure thing." The lady said. "That'll be $25.00."

Sam took out his wallet paid, then bought 3 corsets.

"I'll pin it to you Sam." you offered. He nodded and smiled. You leaned up and pinned it on his black jacket. The red flower stood out. "If a girl hurts you in any way, I'll kick her ass."

He smiled and grabbed your hand and held them gently.

Dean cleared his throat. "I need to pin this on my beautiful girlfriend." He pecked your lips and carefully pinned the  flower on your dress.

You, Sam and Dean strolled into the prom and you felt a rush of insecurity. You didn't think you were pretty, much less gorgeous.

Dean led you out t dance, despite your protests. He held you to him and you put your head on his shoulder. He tilted his head so it rested against yours.

"What if their all bloodsuckers?" You asked, dreading the answer.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it." He whispered back.

"You better hold onto those paddles. son. Your crossing the bridge, but went to far." A man growled next to us. Dean let go and pushed e behind him. He unsheathed his knife, just long enough to chop off their noggin.

"Sam!"Dean yelled.

Sam shoved his way through the crowed, sword in hand.

"Your in out nest, jackass."

The vampires came at us in rounds. The more rounds that came, the harder it got to kill. Like they were saving the best for last.

"You okay?" Dean asked. Him and Sam stood back to back. Another bloodsucker lunged at Sam and he wasn't ready. you quickly chopped its head off before it touched him.

"Fantastic." You muttered. You looked down at your ruined dress. It was torn and ripped down the sides and covered in blood. Some of it wasn't even yours.

Some more vampires came at us. Dean was getting tiered, you could tell. His reactions were slower and it could kill him. nobody was attacking you at the moment.

You caught a vampire on the corner of your eye, lurking on the stairs. You decide to follow her.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked, filling the silence of what seemed to be her office.

"Why did you walk into a vampires nest?" She asked sarcastically.

"Your killing people!" You half shouted. In a quick movement she had you pinned to the wall. Her teeth inches from your neck  and her claws dug into a cut in your side. It burned with pain.

"How do you think we survive princess?" She snarled. "Its not a perfect world."

"I figured."

She dragged her claw around your stomach just deep  enough to make it bleed. Her teeth pressed into your neck but she didn't bite yet.

"Just fucking do it!" You yelled impatiently. "I don't have all day."

"I have all eternity."

"I don't cause I'm not a frickin' mosquito."

"Not for long." It sneered. "That pretty little face would last forever. Literally."

"Tempting." You admitted.

Her claws dragged over your face, blood dripping from your cheeks.

"Enough." Dean said, gun pointed at the vamp. His hairline was coated with blood, if he even knew he didn't let on. Dean charged the vampire. You quickly grabbed her from behind just long enough for Dean to decapitate her.

Your side started to burn more, causing your legs to give out.

Dean rushed over and put his hand under your armpits. Your arms clutched your side. Dean removed one hand to reveal the bad cut.

"It's scratch. We'll patch you up, just like new." His facial expression told a different story. "Sam! Get the first aid kit."

Dean started by cutting away some of the dress. The cut was deep and long  From your rib cage down to your hip bone.

Sam sewed the wound with dental floss and a sewing needle. You ignored the needle piercing your skin and even the pain it brought when Dean carried you to the car. You put your head on his lap and wanted to sleep.

"You need to be more careful." Dean said sternly. He grabbed your hand but his was cold. "Take better care of yourself."

"Yeah," You said sarcastically. "Sure, Dean. Whatever."

Your head spun and black dots danced across your eyes.

"[Y/n], stay with me. We're almost home. Please."

The last thing you saw before you passed out was his worried expression.