Sam x Reader pt. 1

Imagine... Having to explain why you can't go on a hunt for dragons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the plain motel bed, staring at the celling. You felt horrible. You hadn't eaten in days, but you weren't at all hungry.

"Dinner?" Dean asked, walking in with Sam. He waved a cheeseburger in the air and smiled.

"I'm good." Your voice sounded congested.

"We found a case." Sam said, changing the subject.

"Virgins and gold baby!" Dean whooped, shoving French fries in his mouth.

You could feel the blood rush to your face as you sat up. You didn't want to tell them, you were 24 for God's sake! But, you also didn't fancy dying.

"I, uh, can't go." You mumbled. Sam looked over suspiciously. Dean smiled evilly.

"Why?" He asked, swallowing.

"Don't ask stupid questions."

"Seriously," Sam said. "Why can't you go." It sounded more like a demand.

"I'm a virgin." You blurted.

An awkward silence settled over the room.

"Wonna hear a joke?" Dean asked quietly. "What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?"

"Dunno, Dean." You said, annoyed.

"Virgin mobile." He started hysterically laughing. Sam snorted and stared at you. You just rolled your eyes.

"Hate to break it to you," Dean said in between giggles. "You gotta untie that rope."

"What?" You said before processing what he said.

"We need you for the hunt." Dean said, more serious now. "We took on two last time and almost died. We don't know how many there are."

"I'll be fine."

"Please [y/n]! It's the last thing we need." Dean pleaded.

"Sam." You crossed your arms and glared at him.

"I thing you should make your own choices but I also think Dean's right."

"Dammit." You muttered. You stood and black spots danced in your eyes. Sam stood and placed a guiding arm around your back. You smiled up at him. He chuckled.

Suddenly, Dean sprang up and sprawled himself across the couch. "Oops."

"Get your ass up." You growled.  He smiled and shook his head. "Damn."

You turned to the chair he was sitting in, but the drink was spilled over it. You turned back to the bed and wobbled over.

"Asshole." You muttered. You lied back down on the other side of the bed. Your lungs burst and you went into a coughing fit.

"Stop choking." Dean said, alarmed. You couldn't stop the rage of not breathing.

"Hey," Sam sat on the bed next to you and rubbed your back. "You have a fever. Dean's gonna run to the store and get some medicine."

"I am?" Dean asked, not moving.

"Yes, you are." Sam said through gritted teeth. You herd Dean's protest as he walked out the door.

You turned to face him. He was laying on his back, face to the celling.

"You okay?" You wheezed.

"Look, I'm sorry about Dean, but you really do have to, uh..."

"I get the gist."

"Good."

You scooted closer to him and snuggled in close. At first he tensed and you went to move.

"Sorry, I just-"

"Your fine." He gently pulled you back over to him. You set your head on his arm and enjoyed the peace of the room.

~~~~~~~

There might be a part 2 to this I don't know yet but thanks for 1k reads!!