Sam x Reader pt. 2

Pt. 1: You and the boys are in Vail, Colorado hunting an aswang. They eat people alive and are almost impossible to kill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to split up. Dean can stay here and guard the cabin. [Y/n] and I can go capture the ass thing." Sam yelled through the blistering cold. You were up to your knees in snow. Frostbite had probably set in on your toes, or will soon.

"Alright. No detours." Dean yelled and winked. You gave him and quick hug an let Sam take the lead. You stepped in his footprints and slipped along the resort.

"How far?" You yelled to Sam a few feet in front of you.

"A few feet, actually. We should be crossing the 5 Rock trail in a minute."

"Okay."

You readjusted your snow goggles and trudged along the snow. Sam was shivering badly and his lips had been a light shade of blue. His face was pale and eyes-his beautiful hazel eyes-turned a weird shade of grey-blue.

Suddenly, Sam disappeared within your eye sight. You scrambled along and saw a huge hole where he apparently fell in to. You herd a big boom on the side and plunged your arm into the water. You waved it around and grabbed onto Sam's pack. You yanked him out of the water and pulled him to the tree line.

His hair was stuck together with frost, his lips were dark blue and his normally tan face white from cold. You stripped him of his pack and dug through it. There was a portable tent so you set it up, snapping the poles together. You unrolled the sleeping bag and dragged Sam inside. His wet clothes weren't helping. You got out his extra set of clothes and stripped the old ones. His new flannel shirt was warmer then the wet one, his jeans were more protective. You took off your own jacket and wiped his hair and face.

"Hey Sammy. Your gonna be just fine. It was just a little water, that's all." You whispered, mostly whispering to yourself.

You pushed Sam into the sleeping bag, your jacket still around his shoulders. Your body heat would eventually heat him up enough. You completely forgot about the fact you were also freezing to death but that didn't matter right now. Sam can't go down like this. He couldn't go down at all. Not on your watch. You lied down next to his sleeping bag. You wrapped your arms around his middle and rubbed his stomach.

"Sammy." You flipped him to face you. He didn't answer. His eyes were blinking but that wasn't a good response. You tapped his pale face. "Sam." No answer. Not good. Panic blistered within your chest. "Sammy!" You slapped him across the face relieved when he looks down at you.

"What happened?" He whispered, touching your face. You blink slowly. "Where's your jacket? Put it on!"

"It's on you. You fell into a lake." Your voice shook from the freezing air still around you. "You could have died."

"I didn't." He started to take the jacket away from his shoulders. With all the strength you had left, you fastened it back around him. He gave you puppy dog eyes. "I'm okay. This is as warm as I'll get. Did you go the whole night without the jacket or sleeping bag?"

"Y-Yeah." It felt like the words were being suctioned from your mouth, like you weren't talking for yourself. Your teeth chattered loudly and you tried to hide it. You focused back on Sam. His face wasn't as pale and now his lips were a nice shade of light pink.

"You have to take better care of yourself." He scolded, pulling you closer to him. The outside of the sleeping bag felt cold and the inside was warm. You pulled yourself into the bag, Sam's warmth thawing your freezing body.

"You changed my clothes." He said awkwardly, rubbing your arms.

"D-Don't worry. I was a t-total lady."

He chuckled and shifted so all your weight was on top of his chest. "Nice to know."

"It is, isn't it." You couldn't stand him comforting you. "Why are you warming me up? Your the one that fell into a lake."

He sighed. "Your the one that sat in a freezing cold tent without a jacket for 10 hours."

"You were dying." You muttered into his chest.

"Now you are." He pulled up a piece of your shirt and set his warm hands on your waistline.

"Not anymore."

"What, I can't cuddle with my baby?" He giggled as his hands strayed further up, down and across your body.

You lifted your head and pressed your nose to his neck. He jumped at how cold it was.

"God fucking dammit, that scared me." He said, breathing heavily. "I thought you would kiss me."

"Add that to the list then."

~~~~~~~~~~~

There's actually another part to this so stay tuned! Ily!!❤