Sam x Reader

First order of business... Please send in requests, I'm running out of ideas!

[f/d/b] = favorite dog breed(type)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine... Sam getting turned into a puppy.

You held the [f/d/b] in your arms. He was warm and small and cuddly. His hot, even breathing was calming you down.

"Maybe call Bobby?" You asked Dean. You, Sam and Dean stepped outside right when the chilly wind hit. You put Sam the puppy in your leather jacket so he wouldn't be cold.

"I'll call tonight." Dean said. His voice was raspy. "We might wonna pick up some dog safe food. Sorry, Sam."

As if on cue, the puppy whimpered. Dean opened the Impala door and then closed it after you got the puppy secure. He sat on your lap and you stroked his ear.

"He's a cute dog." You said and kissed his head. He did the eye-squinty-happy- thing animals do. Sam licked your face and you smiled.

You and Dean chatted until you pulled into the gas station.

"Stay here. I'm gonna get some meat. He won't eat if we get dog food." Dean told me, smiling to himself. He patted Sam's head and locked the door behind him.

You finally studied the puppy. He had beautiful big eyes and small paws. Sam wagged his tail when he saw Dean come out.

He got in the car with a small leash, dog collar and a small bag of meat.

"What's the collar for?" You asked. "It's not like he'll run away."

"He might." Dean said, eyeing Sam the puppy. Dean grabbed the wheel. "You never know."

After a couple minutes of silence, Dean asked a question. "Wonna camp in the little town or the bunker? The bunkers is about two hours away and I need to sleep."

"I'll drive." You offered. He nodded and you switched spots in the car. Dean held the puppy. Sam didn't look as comfortable. He licked Dean's face while he was asleep, making you laugh. Sam hopped off of Dean and cuddled up to your thigh.

You turned on the radio and it softly played, I Will Always Love You, as you drove to the bunker. Both the boys slept until you got there.

"Dean, we're here." You said loudly, shaking him awake.

"Already? Did you drive the whole time?"

"Yeah. Only took an hour but I went like, 90 the whole time." Dean smiled as you opened the car door. He grabbed Sam and handed him to you, your fingers brushing. Dean grabbed the other supplies and together you made your way inside.

"I'm gonna call Bobby tomorrow. Sam can sleep wherever. I'm gonna grab a beer, want one?"

"No thanks. I'm goin' to bed. Night." You didn't wait for an answer and headed upstairs, Sam the puppy on your tail. You swooped him up as you went up the stairs. You knew puppies couldn't go up the stairs because they could fall. Sam nudged you neck as you opened the door to your old room. It was comfortably cluttered with clothes and pajamas. You threw on a pair and wrapped your hair in a perfect messy bun.

Why can't I do that in the morning, you thought, glaring at the perfect messy bun sitting on your head.

You settled into bed and helped the puppy up, laughing.

For once, Sam Winchester couldn't reach something.

Smiling, you pushed the covers over the both of you and kissed Sam's furry head.

"I like you as a puppy." You whispered to him. "Although, I really like your voice."

~Next Morning~

"So, Bobby said the spell would ware off after about a day. Enjoy puppy Sammy." Dean said, handing you a plate of food.

"Dammit!" You dropped your bacon on the floor and before you could pick it up, Sam the puppy swooped in and gobbled it in one mouth full. "You asshole!"

"What?"

"He ate my bacon." You pouted. Sam licked his lips and made a your fault completely face. Dean laughed and shoved more food in his mouth.

"We have to feed Sam!"

"He just ate." You mumbled, unsatisfied with Sam's behavior.

"[Y/n]." Dean scolded, scooping some freshly cooked sausage on a paper plate. "He needs to eat." Dean set the plate down in front of the puppy and in was done in a matter of seconds.

"He doesn't need more right? I mean... In this body he's barely 15 pounds." Dean asked. Sam sat at out feet under the table and begged for more.

"Nah. Dogs' eyes are bigger than his stomach. He'll be sick when he gets his body back anyway, no matter what we feed him."

"Why?"

"Either because he ate so fast or his stomach doesn't agree with sausage." You shrugged.

That day was pretty lazy. You played with the puppy while you still had him. Sam was so cute, you couldn't help it.

"He should turn back tonight." Dean warned, heading up the stairs. "You should get to sleep. I told Bobby we'd be up there as soon as Sam doesn't have fur everywhere." Dean marched up the stairs.

You stroked the puppy and lifted him and groaned. "Your gaining Sam's weight back." You quickly walked up the stairs and placed him on your bed, completing the same routine as last night.

"Goodnight, Baby." You whispered, taking a good look of Sam as a puppy. You decide to snap a few pictures with your phone, then lights off.

~Middle of the Night~

You woke up to your face pressed into Sam's shoulder blades. His skin was smooth and warm. You looked down, fearing he wouldn't have clothes.

It wouldn't be to much of a problem...

He had only plaid boxer shorts hanging at the waist line. He was curled up on the pillow next to you, sound asleep.

"Hey," He said groggily, flipping his body to face you. He cupped your face with one hand and kissed your lips gently. "Miss me?"

You sighed. "I missed my Moose."