TFW x Reader Pt. 1

This is kinda different so hope you like it!

There's a lot of jumping around in time, hope you don't mind.

Imagine... Getting in a prank war with TFW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat down and opened your book, nothing special.

Suddenly, a wind-up toy was marching toward you, full speed clapping with metal cymbals.

"The f- AH!" A black plastic spider landed in front of you, being yanked forward by a string. Only, you didn't know that at the moment. You quickly grabbed a knife from the stool beside you and hurled it at the spider. It hit dead-on spot. A perfect hit.

"Damn. We knew your shot was good, just didn't know how good..." You turned and saw Sam and Dean, red faced and laughing, hiding behind a big chair behind you.

You started laughing. "You son of a bitch! It's on!"

They suddenly stopped laughing and looked terrified. "Wait-"

"Nope. You started it." You swayed out of the room planning your next move.

That Evening

"We're almost out of beer." Sam told Dean. "Wonder who's fault that is."

"What? I had a party." Dean argued picking up his keys.

"With who? The Gilmore Girls?"

"No. Pffft." He looked at both of us. "Oh, shut up!" You herd his footsteps in the garage, entering his car.

Sam glared at me."What did you-"

"WHO RUN THE WORLD?

GIRLS!

WHO RUN THIS MOTHA-"

The music turned off and it was quiet for about, 30 seconds until Dean realized what had happened.

"[Y/N!]" He screamed, the garage door opening.

"This is going to be. So. Much. Fun."

Pt. 1