The Future's is the Worst

(Preference, only Sam and Dean cause Cas would be weird to write this with)

[Y/e/c]= your eye color

Imagine... Going through the future to 2020 to see the boys but you aren't there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean

You walked around the field,  staggering through the small cabbages. You saw a tall man and headed in that direction.

You finally got to him and poked his back lightly.

"Excuse me, sir." He turned. His face was friendly and happy. "Do you where Dean Winchester is?"

"Should be in that white house." He pointed and you followed his finger. "Right there."

"Thanks."

You jogged to the house and knocked on the door. You herd the floorboards creak and the door crack open. You smiled to see his familiar face. He opened the door wider and took a good look.

"[Y/n]..." He whispered. Your name seemed to slip out of his mouth unknown, like he hadn't mentioned it in a while.

"Hey Dean." You said, tilting your head the slightest.

"Why the hell are you here? You-You were dead I was there..."

The look on your face must've shut him up. You could feel your heart skip a beat.

"Oh." You muttered. "How'd I, you know, kick the bucket?"

"Demons. So many, we just couldn't get to you in time. I held you and..." His voice cracked and he stopped talking.

You hugged him tight and he hugged back. This felt normal, like it came naturally.

"I'm sorry."

Sam

You walked to the bunker door and pulled out the copied key Cas gave you. You unlocked it and tried to sneak in.

"Hands up." Someone that wasn't Sam or Dean or Cas said. The lights flicked on and a gun was aimed at your head.

"Take a chill pill. Is Sam Winchester here?"

"Who's asking?" The man asked stupidly.

"Me, smartass. Now is he here or not?"

"Fine. Sam!" The man yelled. You herd footsteps come through the hallway. Sam appeared in only boxers and a grey tee-shirt.  

"Holy shit." He muttered, walking up the stairs. "Gun down Jordan. Go to bed."

"Whatever." Jordan said, setting his gun on the table.

"Sam? What's going on?" A lady said, coming down the same hallway. She was holding a small boys hand. He had [y/c/e] and Sam's shaggy brown hair. He was maybe 4? The lady had chocolate brown eyes and matching curly hair. She was tall and skinny. They made a cute couple. You could tell they were married because they both had rings on their fingers. "Who's that?" The boy asked, pointing at you.

"Just a friend, Gen." Sam said. "I'll be there."

"Hurry," His wife said, winking. Low. 

"Who the hell are you and why do you look exactly, I mean exactly like [y/n]?"

"I'll get to the point. Cas and the angels wanted me to give you a message." You waited a few seconds, remembering.

"Well?" Sam said, crossing his arms.

"Oh save it Moose. He said, 'Be weary of your son. He might have demon blood in his system.'"

Sam held his head in his hands. "Now this... I can never catch a break."

"Lets talk. I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Did we, like, break up?" You asked, seriously dreading the question.

"No! No, you, uh, died." He said it as if he'd been practicing the line.

"Great." You said, zipping up your jacket. Tears burned in the back of your eyes. You didn't want to show weakness. "I'll leave you to it then." You started heading out when he grabbed your hand.

"Wait." He lifted you into his arms and hugged you. A breath-taking hug. "I think about you everyday. Promise me something."

"Okay Sammy."

"Don't get out of bed May 11th, 2018."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you get that refrence