TFW x Reader Pt. 2

Prologue: After a couple good pranks by the boys, you pull the big winning prank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked down to the living room and sat on the couch.

"[Y/n]!" The boys scream multiple times.

You giggle to yourself. "Yeah?" You ask innocently.

"Come up here please."

You head up the stairs trying to hold in your laughter. You get to Dean's room and see both the boys pacing the room in towels. You check them out before you announce your arrival. They were both toned and tanned. Sam's shoulder muscles were amazing and Dean's back muscles...

"What?" You ask, trying not to stare at their perfectly ripped stomachs.

"Like what you see?" Dean asked, half-smiling.

Sam's eyebrows raised. "Can we please have our, uh, clothes back?"

"Why? Do you need them?" You couldn't hold in laughter much longer.

"Kinda."

"Really? You could just stroll through the park naked while I watch with some popcorn." You smiled and so did they.

"You won't give up, will you?" Dean observed.

"Not until you forfeit." You hinted to them. To be honest, you were running out of ideas.

"Oh hell n-"

"We forfeit. Give us our damn clothes back." Sam said, unamused. You walked over and put your hands on the corners of his lips.

"Turn that frown," You pushed his lips into a crappy smile. "Upside down!" You took your hands away and he was still giving a bitch face.

"I'm not smiling until I have pants."

You sighed. "There in my room."

And that ended the Great Winchester Prank War.